Taking good care of skin starts with gentle cleansing which needs to be done without chemicals to prevent various skin problems. Parabens are a form of chemicals that cause possible allergic reactions such as itching, swelling and dryness in the skin. People who are conscious about their skincare are preferring paraben free soaps for cleaning themselves to provide extra attention to root over their skin problems.
In this synthetic world, paraben free brands have gained extra consumer attention as they are better than other chemical preservative added soaps. With the paraben free term, it is understood that harmful chemicals are not added to the product which ensures good skincare.
This article will shed light on the 15 best paraben-free soaps available in the Indian market that are required for keeping healthy skin. Check out the best chemical-free soaps that can suit your skin much.
Q. Why Are Parabens Harmful To The Skin?
Parabens are a form of chemicals that are mostly used in cosmetics and soaps to provide for longer shelf life. Chemicals such as methylparaben and butylparaben are forms of paraben that are used to control the growth of bacteria in soaps and cosmetics which tends to cause many side effects on the skin. Some reasons why parabens are harmful to the skin include
- Excess parabens make the skin go dry which brings different skin problems.
- Ageing of skin becomes faster.
- Skin cracks and gets swollen with rashes.
- Skin inflammation occurs along with rashes and blisters which leads to serious issues.
With more transparency in skincare products, consumers have started preferring paraben free soaps which do not contain any chemical ingredients. Ill effects of parabens have forced consumers to look for chemical free soap brands in the market.
Let’s start with the list now:
Product List :
- Pears Soft & Fresh Bathing Soap Bar
- Liril Lime and Tea Tree Oil Soap
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Nourishing Bathing Soap
- Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
- earthvedic Paraben Free Soap
- Kimirica Earth Shea Lemongrass Bathing Soap
- Marbella Naturals Luxury Orange Cinnamon Soap
- JB Jayantilal & Brothers Kesar Haldi Chandan Soap
- TNW-THE NATURAL WASH Handmade Charcoal Soap
- BURAANSH Handmade Cedarwood Soap
- PureNaturals Khadi Paraben Free Soap
- BabyButtons Coconut Milk Soap
- Right Mantraa Soap
- Nyassa Parijat Night Blooming Jasmine Soap
- SSCPL Herbals Ubtan Sheabutter Soap
15 Best Paraben Free Soaps In India For Healthy Skin :
1. Pears Soft & Fresh Bathing Soap – 98% Pure Glycerine & Mint Extracts
People always prefer to keep their skin glowing along with cleaning them at the same time. This is possible with Pears Soft & Fresh Bathing Soap Bar which contains about 98% glycerine that acts as a catalyst for revitalising your skin senses along with cleansing them. It is observed as the perfect solution for keeping the skin refreshed and moisturised along with a fresh glow.
Pears Soft & Fresh Bathing Soap Bar is loaded with unique ingredients that help in moisturising and hydrating skin. Its cleansing effect cleans away germs without actually causing any harshness to the skin. The soap is so gentle that it can be used not only for the body but also as a face wash and hand cleanser. It is one of the popular and known chemical free soap brands in India which is very popular among people.
Key Ingredients: Rich mint extracts and Pure Glycerine
- Helps skin experience a fresh glow.
- Protects skin from harmful germs.
- Soaps’ 98% glycerine content moisturises skin and locks the hydration on the skin.
- Cleans excess oil on the skin and brings enhanced glow.
2. Liril Lime And Tea Tree Oil Soap
Are you looking for a soap that is paraben free and brings the freshness of lemon after bathing? Then, Liril Lime and Tea Tree Oil Soap is the perfect option to choose from the bucket as it is loaded with 100% lemon extract which provides a splash of long-lasting freshness. This soap contains natural tree oil and plant-based cleansers which cleans skin with extra care and reduce any kind of irritation.
Liril Lime and Tea Tree Oil Soap are mainly free from paraben and sulphate cleanser which also provides fragrance of pure freshness which lasts much longer. Its natural lemon tree extracts generate a thick layer of leather which provides extra freshness. It is one of the known SLS and paraben free soaps in India which scrubs out the dead skin and soothes it inside.
Key Ingredients: Water, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, Lime extract, tree oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl benzoate and Perfume.
- Generates an extra freshness in the skin.
- Washes away germs and from the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin and maintains oil balance.
- Helps in the generation of the feeling of freshness all day.
- Its invigorating shower experiences generate a balance between care and freshness.
3. Mamaearth Vitamin C Nourishing Bathing Soap
Do you prefer chemical free soaps that can help you in taking extra care of your skin? Then, Mamaearth Vitamin C Nourishing Bathing Soap is the one and only choice for you which contains Vitamin C that neutralises the damage done to the skin from pollutants and sun rays. It is also loaded with honey and glycerin that helps in moisturising skin and relieves dryness. This soap is dermatologically tested and contains many bioactive.
Mamaearth Vitamin C Nourishing Bathing Soap is completely free from artificial paraben and silicone and is perfect for making skin smooth over a long time. It is one of the important brands that provide SLS and paraben free soaps in India which is suitable for most skin types. Its vitamin content helps in skin illumination. The honey content in it acts as an antiseptic and helps in the healing of wounds and cuts on the skin.
Key Ingredients: Vitamin C, Honey and Glycerine
- Promotes glowing skin with the supply of antioxidants.
- Helps in the deep cleansing of the skin and removes dirt, sweat and impurities from the skin.
- It keeps skin moisturised and fresh all day.
4. Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
Beauty bathing bars containing natural ingredients are much helpful in keeping the skin more firm and elastic. The best beauty soap in the Indian market is considered to be the Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar which helps in nourishing dry skin effectively than any other. This soap is pH balanced and has a beautiful fragrance of milk which is preferred by most people.
Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar is a much bigger bar that generates more glow and more savings at a time. Being one of the known chemical free soap brands it is made with one-fourth of cream which makes it different from other brands. Moreover, it is also the number one soap brand that is recommended by most dermatologists. To feel the difference in this soap, it is required to use it regularly.
Key Ingredients: Moisturising creams, water, glycerine and citric acid.
- Its regular use causes the skin to more glow and makes it softer and smoother.
- Washes away germs and are gentle on the skin.
- Retains the natural moisture of the skin and acts as a moisture barrier.
- Keeps facial skin much soft and smoother.
5. Earthvedic Soap – Paraben Free, Sulphate Free, Cruelty-Free
Do you prefer ayurvedic ingredients in your soap that can take extra care of your skin? Then, it is better to go for earthvedic Soap that is sulphate free and also does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is mainly a natural nourishing bathing soap that is perfect for regular use which keeps skin moisturised. Moreover, it is SLS free which puts it on the list of SLS and paraben free soaps in India and increases its effectiveness.
earthvedic Soap is mainly derived from natural ingredients and the brand focus on purity, philanthropy and persistence. Its natural ayurvedic content puts it up on the list of paraben free soap brands that takes extra care of skin. Moreover, it helps in dragging out the toxins from the skin and provides soft and smoother skin.
Key Ingredients: Ayurvedic ingredients such as saffron and glycerine
- Helps in improving the skin complexion.
- Maintains elasticity of the skin and thus controls the problem of ageing.
- Holds moisture on the skin and ensure a healthy glow.
- Its natural ingredients drag out the dirt and impurities effectively from the skin.
6. Kimirica Earth Shea Lemongrass Bathing Soap
Are you looking for a handcrafted bathing soap that is paraben free? Then, you are required to use Kimirica Earth Shea Lemongrass Bathing Soap which is handmade and is 100% vegan in form. Its ingredients are cruel free which makes it on the list of chemical free soap brands in the Indian market. Moreover, it has a lemongrass fragrance which gives a feeling of refreshment after use.
Earth Shea Lemongrass Bathing Soap is a vegan bar that is loaded with mystical notes of lemon along with a tint of spice that can take you to an exotic world of lime. Its enriched fragrance helps in enhancing the bright spirit and nourishes the skin effectively. Being listed under SLS and paraben free soaps in India it is suitable for skin types.
Key Ingredients: Persian Lime extracts, Lemongrass, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera and Glycerin.
- This lemongrass bathing soap helps in removing the dead cells of skin easily and invigorates it.
- It exfoliates the skin and unclogs the skin pores.
- Nourishes the skin and suits all skin types.
7. Marbella Naturals Luxury Orange Cinnamon Cold Pressed Soap
Do you prefer soaps that are made out of plant-based ingredients and provide long-lasting freshness? Then, your right choice is to choose Marbella Naturals Luxury Orange Cinnamon Cold Pressed Soap which is made out of essential oils that enhances its therapeutic properties. This soap does not contain any harsh chemicals such as parabens and SLS which help this brand to produce SLS and paraben free soaps in India.
Marbella Naturals Luxury Orange Cinnamon Cold Pressed Soap has unique fragrances such as Rose and Watermelon which keeps the washroom fragrant along with taking natural care of skin. The soap is loaded with natural ingredients and is handmade which brings them under the paraben free soaps in Indian Market. Being a daily bar soap, it provides a rich lather and also does not cause any dryness on your skin. Moreover, its natural ingredients nourish and comfort the skin in a better way.
Key Ingredients: Almond oil, Castor oil, Olive oil, Aqua, Coconut oil, orange extract, cinnamon oil and Lye.
- Being natural and handmade it provides an inviting aroma.
- Nourishes and comforts skin along with delivering radiant-looking skin.
- Soothes dry skin and acts as a complexion enhancer.
- Alleviates different fine lines on the skin.
8. JB Jayantilal And Brothers Kesar Haldi & Chandan Soap
Natural ingredients like Haldi and Chandan are very beneficial to the skin as they provide a brightening effect and help in reviving the lost glow in the skin. Using these ingredients becomes easier with the use of JB Jayantilal and brothers Kesar Haldi & Chandan Soap that contains sandal and turmeric powder which helps in brightening skin tone. With its Kesar content, it falls into the category of luxury herbal soap and also under chemical free soap brands.
JB Jayantilal and brothers Kesar Haldi & Chandan Soap is a natural soap that moisturises the skin without any chemicals. This brand delivers natural organic bar soaps that are loaded with turmeric, paprika and other ayurvedic ingredients that provide good body care. Moreover, being a paraben free soap it also generates a significant scent. Being listed in the paraben free soaps it is much useful in cleaning bodies with turmeric properties.
Key Ingredients: Glycerin, vegetable oil, saffron, Chandan, turmeric powder, palm oil and perfume.
- It nourishes the skin naturally.
- Prevents acne, pimples and other fungal infections on the skin.
- Makes the skin much beautiful and glowing.
- Provides gentle effect on skin being used daily.
9. TNW-THE NATURAL WASH Handmade Charcoal Soap
Activated charcoal plays an important role for skin as it cleans by removing the skin impurities and washing dead cells. TNW-THE NATURAL WASH Handmade Charcoal Soap is the only soap that is really made out of charcoal that fights acne and blackheads and is ideal for oily skin. Its natural ingredients help in absorbing the excess oil from the skin without causing any dryness.
TNW-THE NATURAL WASH Handmade Charcoal Soap is loaded with charcoal fully which helps in providing buttery and soft glowing skin. Being listed under the chemical free soap brands the soap is safe and natural and suitable for all kinds of skin. Moreover, its charcoal content makes it suitable for the face and body as it helps in detoxifying the skin.
Key Ingredients: Neem, Charcoal, Cinnamon, Tree oil and glycerine.
- It is a handmade soap and is free from sulphate and paraben particulates.
- Managed acne and helps in eliminating blackheads and whiteheads.
- Regular use pulls out the pollutants and detoxifies the skin.
- Absorbs excess oil and delivers soft glowing skin.
10. BURAANSH Handmade Cedarwood Soap
Are you looking for Cedarwood soap that is crafted naturally and is handmade? Then, BURAANSH Handmade Cedarwood Soap is the right option to go for as it is derived from cedarwood and coconut saponified oils that helps in keeping skin hydrated. The astringent features of cedarwood make this soap unique in the market and bring it under the paraben soaps which remove excess oil from the skin. The soap is also useful for washing away minor cuts and wounds as it has antiseptic properties.
BURAANSH Handmade Cedarwood Soap is derived from the rural Himalayan region which contains a touch of rich Pahari region culture. This soap highlights the idea of the Buraansh flower which blooms still after the cold and harsh winter season. Moreover, being a cold-pressed soap it helps in revitalising the body and mind which is essential in modern times.
Key Ingredients: Cedarwood oil, Coconut oil, Apricot oil, Rice oil and Springwater.
- It is 100% vegetarian and is paraben and sulphate free.
- Helps in hydrating skin and causes a calming effect on the skin.
- Its antiseptic properties are useful for minor cuts and wounds.
11. PureNaturals Khadi Paraben Free Soap
Do you prefer SLS and paraben free natural khadi soap for your skin? Then, PureNaturals Khadi Paraben Free Soap is the right option for you as it maintains moisture balance and acts best on both oily and dry skin. This soap is manufactured under the Ayurveda certification and khadi ingredients that make it under the list of chemical free soaps. It is loaded with skin safe properties which focuses much on hygiene.
PureNaturals Khadi Paraben Free Soap also helps in protecting skin from microbial activities that are much required now. Pure naturals is a trusted brand and work effectively for delivering organic care products and is considered a chemical free soap brand in India. This soap also contains extract of medicinal plants that helps in keeping skin soft and healthy at the same time.
Key Ingredients: Rosewater, coconut oil, Glycerin and essential oils.
- Keep skins hydrated and moist acting on both dry and oily skin.
- Makes skin soft and healthy along with protecting skin from microbial actions.
- Removes blackheads and reduces scar and blemishes marks on the skin.
12. BabyButtons Coconut Milk Soap
Coconut milk is rich in Vitamin C content that is helpful for balancing the elasticity of the skin. If you are looking for high coconut milk content soap then BabyButtons Coconut Milk Soap is the right option for you. It contains virgin coconut milk which is helpful for controlling the sagging of skin and minimising age spots. The coconut milk content is 100% in this soap which brings it under the list of paraben free soaps.
BabyButtons Coconut Milk Soap contains luxurious coconut extracts which act as a natural moisturiser for skin and clean the skin from inside without causing dryness. Its castor oil and Vitamin E content nourish skin and hair. Moreover, being a chemical free soap it also cleans the skin by removing all kinds of impurities from the skin.
Key Ingredients: Coconut oil, caustic Lye, Vayambu Araku, castor oil and other ayurvedic ingredients
- Prevents skin from dryness and roughness.
- Cleans skin from dust and dirt.
- Hydrates skin all day.
- Maintains skin elasticity and flexibility.
13. Right Mantraa Soap
Are you looking for a natural and paraben free soap at an economical rate? Then, Right Mantraa Soap is the perfect choice for you as it does not contain paraben and sulphate and cleans skin effectively. This soap is made out of different natural and herbal ingredients which has a subtle fragrance that lasts long. It is also one of the known SLS and paraben free soaps in India in which people have great trust.
Right Mantraa Soap helps its customers to experience the goodness of nature with every wash of its soap. The packaging of this brand soap contains four varieties of soaps which are herbal lemon, charcoal, milk and aloe vera which makes it unique and economical in form. The wash with this soap cleans the skin and the clogged pores along with softening skin. No animal fats are used in this soap which makes it chemical free soaps.
Key Ingredients: Herbal ingredients like coconut oil, goat milk, honey, neem extract aloe vera, tree oil, charcoal and lemon extract.
- Reduces dryness and acne on the skin.
- Enhances skin brightness and reduces inflammation.
- Its honey content controls the ageing of the skin.
- Aloe Vera present in it protects skin from microbial actions.
14. Nyassa Parijat Night Blooming Jasmine Handmade Soap
Jasmine extracts cause a fragrance that is much refreshing and has antioxidants content which protects from environmental stressors. Nyassa Parijat Night Blooming Jasmine Handmade Soap is one of the classic products that come under paraben-free soaps list and delivers a unique experience. It is blended with natural ingredients which are handcrafted with love and derive a strong fragrance indicator.
Nyassa Parijat Night Blooming Jasmine Handmade Soap is designed as such to provide the customers with a new bathing experience. Parijat Jasmine extracts present in it make it unique, its fragrance is sweet and sensual which you can enjoy in your private space. It also contains turmeric and butter that brings glows to the skin and reduces dark complexion. Moreover, it keeps the skin healthy in all ways.
Key Ingredients: Turmeric, parijat Jasmine oil, shea butter and herbal extracts.
- Its distinctive formulation provides a refreshing fragrance that helps in an uplifting mood.
- Being cruel free provides a unique bathing experience and relaxes tired muscles of the body.
- Prevents inflammation and dryness of the skin.
15. SSCPL Herbals Ubtan Sheabutter Soap
Paraben free soaps take good care of skin and do not cause any side effects on regular use. One of such paraben free soaps include SSCPL Herbals Ubtan Sheabutter Soap which causes deep nourishment of skin and helps moisturise and smooth skin. It is loaded with ubtan shea butter which helps in providing exfoliating benefits to the skin by washing dead skin cells and cleaning dirt.
SSCPL Herbals Ubtan Sheabutter Soap contains cow ghee and vitamin E which is considered a perfect bath time companion. It is one of the top-notch paraben free soaps whose herbal extracts make skin beautiful for a long time and protect it from drying out. Moreover, it is suitable for all skin types and ensures no reaction on skin when used properly by following directions.
Key Ingredients: Olive oil, Vitamin E, ghee, shea butter. Milk cream and other herbal extracts.
- Nourishes skin and cause a long-lasting impact
- Helps in repairing damaged skin and protects it from radicals
- Keep skin smooth and help in glowing
- Bathing experience with it treats skin naturally and reduces stress
Related Post: 15 Best Ammonia Free Hair Colors For Men In India
Bottom Line :
Paraben-free soaps are becoming essential in modern days as keeping skin healthy has become an important criterion. The paraben-free soaps also take care of skin without artificial chemicals and do not cause any side effects on the skin. They are made out of natural and herbal ingredients which are regularly usable and control the ageing of the skin in healthy ways. It helps in exfoliating skin and brings a natural glow with the help of herbal extracts which also keeps skin hydrated for a long.
Disclaimer: This article does not represent the views and opinions of medical professionals. It is solely based on research and reference by the author. It does not offer any medical suggestions or advice.
Share with others: