Trekking shoes are one of the most essential pieces of equipment when it comes to trekking or hiking in mountains. A good pair of trekking shoes can even save your life. The treacherous roads of the mountains can sometimes become life-threatening. So it is really important to choose from the best trekking shoes for men in India. Don’t worry, we have come to your rescue.
Whether you are a novice or a professional hiker, your trekking shoes become your best companion on different kinds of terrains. The continuous and reliable support they offer, helps you reach your summit, no matter how hard obstacles you face on the way.
They provide the much-needed grip on your every step and also protect your feet from bruises and abrasions due to the rough terrain. Let us help you choose the best trekking shoes for men in India.
Q. How To Choose The Best Trekking Shoes For Men?
There are some crucial parameters that your trekking shoes must match. If it doesn’t, be prepared for some hard time, trekking. Ensure these benefits before spending a single buck.
- A good grip is a must: An outsole with deep grooves is all you want while you step on slushy mud and other slippery surfaces. It provides excellent grip and balance for effortless hiking.
- Look for a flexible sole: A soft and flexible sole might not feel tough, but it is much needed to adapt to the rough terrains of the mountains. It also adds to the comfort of wearing it and the overall durability of the shoe.
- Choose a shoe with ankle support: During trekking, our feet go through a lot of stress. Therefore our ankles become prone to accidental twists or other sudden damages that can end our trip for the season. Ankle support reduces the chances of such consequences by several times.
- Don’t go for a perfect fit: A should look for a snug-fit shoe for trekking. Shoes that perfectly fit your feet, often result in shoe bites by constant rubbing. It is better to go for one size larger than your normal size. It would provide you with extra space for the comfortable movement of your feet and for your woolen socks.
- Water-resistance: Probably the most important feature that a trekking shoe must provide is complete water resistance. Snow, rain, and water bodies are very common when you trek a Himalayan region or the famous Ghats. Wet feet can make you prone to catch a cold easily. It also feels uncomfortable to trek with wet socks and flooded shoes. Therefore you won’t regret choosing a water-resistant trekking shoe over a normal one.
Related Post: 15 Best Affordable Travel Backpacks For Hiking In India
17 Best Trekking Shoes For Indian Men :
1. Woodland Men’s Trekking Shoes
Tie up your royal urban lifestyle with Woodland Men’s Trekking Shoes. This pair of shoes is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India as it is crafted with wear-resistant nubuck outside. Inside cushiony tongue and lace loop details always prevent the extra pressure on the foot.
You will hardly find such a comfortable trekking shoe. Moderate rubber is used in the grippy outsole that makes the shoe perfect for walking. The soft and flexible design makes it easily adaptable to varying surfaces. The sturdy look of the shoe adds to your trekking spirits. This is absolutely perfect for the trekkers.
Key Benefits :
- Crafted with resistant nubuck outside.
- Grippy outsole made by moderate rubber that makes the shoe perfect.
- Cushiony tongue prevents the foot from injury.
- The leather upper makes it perfectly durable.
2. Wildcraft Men’s RuNX TR Hugo Blue Trekking & Hiking Shoes
Enhance your fashion statement with Wildcraft Men’s RuNX TR Hugo Blue Trekking &Hiking Shoes. It is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India as it is designed with synthetic leather on the upper side that always protects the foot from wounds.
This pair of shoes gives exceptional comfort with cushioned footbeds. Its multi-directional lugs and hip grip technology make it more comfortable to trek the frictional roads. The sturdy lace-up closure ensures a proper grip over your feet for added comfort. The Ankle support cushions protect your ankles from accidental harm. Consider the key benefits if you are about to hit the buy tab.
Key Benefits :
- Crafted with synthetic leather on the upper portion.
- The cushioned footbed makes it extra comfortable to avail the frictional road.
- Mid-top styling with lace-up detail.
- Hip grip technology keeps the foot soft and painless.
3. Adidas Men’s Ax3 Ind Trekking Shoes
Are you ready for trekking? Then match your style statement with Adidas Men’s Ax3 Ind Trekking Shoes to explore the mountains. It is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India as it is combined with mesh underlays with synthetic overlays. Synthetic upper makes it breathable as well as this pair of shoes becoming lightweight for a durable midsole.
This shoe provides extreme grip due to high traction in wet conditions as it is equipped with an unmatched groove design. It adds to the overall reliability and durability of the shoe. You won’t regret choosing this shoe. Have a look at the key benefits for a better understanding.
Key Benefits :
- Extremely grippy due to high tractions.
- It is breathable due to its synthetic upper and lightweight for the durable midsole.
- Long-term cushioning outsole.
- Keeps the fingers away from any injury.
4. Liberty Unisex Adult’s Hiking Shoes
Enjoy the Liberty of treading the mountain paths on your terms. Liberty Unisex Adult’s Hiking Shoes elevate your fashion range perfectly. This one of the best trekking shoes for men in India always features a contemporary design with the best comfort and softness.
This pair of shoes is perfect as water-resistant in any wet conditions. The polyurethane sole always tries to keep the foot soft touch and harmless. Its faux leather material provides you the best comfort and flexibility while running on frictional roads. Why don’t you have a look at the key features?
Key Benefits :
- Consisting contemporary design with extra softness.
- Perfect water-resistant in any wet conditions.
- Polyurethane sole tries to keep the foot harmless.
- Crafted with faux leather material which provides the best flexibility.
5. Furo Men’s Hiking Shoes
Fill your shoe cabinet with Furo Men’s Hiking Shoes to make a new style statement. Breathable air mesh and dry text lining make the shoe extra comfortable. It is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India as toe and heel are covered with extra lining for better grip while hiking. It also protects the foot from any kind of wound.
The sole of the hiking shoes consists of deep lugs made of tough rubber that make it easy to run on friction roads. Its antiskid system always keeps you harmless. The uniquely designed groove cuts under the sole unmatched grip no matter how slippery the surface is. The key benefits may surprise you.
Key Benefits :
- Breathable air mesh makes the shoes extra comfortable.
- An anti-skid system is very much beneficial to keep yourself harmless.
- Sole is made of deep lugs of tough rubber.
- Very much easy to run on frictional roads.
6. Adidas Men’s Entry Hiker Ind Trekking Shoes
All we know about the Adidas brand that serves the best quality product to us. Enhance your sport spirit with Adidas Men’s Entry Hiker Ind Trekking Shoes as it is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India. This pair of shoes deliver high durability with great comfort.
It prevents the foot from pain and keeps it painless. You can inspire your trekking spirit with these shoes easily. Mesh upper material always keeps the foot skin soft. The pointed toe design holds your feet in place and minimizes the chances of internal damage like shoe bites. The key benefits of the shoe may surprise you.
Key Benefits :
- Mesh upper portion keeps the foot skin soft.
- Durability provides great comfort and inspires you for trekking.
- Prevents the foot from any kind of pain.
- Provides extreme grip while trekking in mountains.
7. Redchief Men’s Leather Trekking and Hiking Footwear
Redchief needs no introduction. It is one of the most trusted and loved shoe brands in India. Add this trendy Redchief Men’s Leather Trekking and Hiking Footwear to your fashion list and give a smart look to the shoe cabinet. It is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India as it is crafted with genuine leather that provides super comfort all time. It offers you maximum style and dynamic fit.
The extremely super lining of these shoes always tries to keep the foot smooth and protects from harm. The crossover style provides ankle support and extra stability. The soft and flexible outsole adapts to the shape of your feet and evenly distributes your body weight. The key benefits of the shoe are sorted below.
Key Benefits :
- Super sidelining keeps the foot smooth and soft.
- The upper portion is crafted with genuine leather.
- Crossover style provides ankle support.
- Offers maximum style and dynamic fit.
8. Salomon L40662000 Synthetic X Ultra 3 GTX Waterproof Hiking Shoes
If you are a mountaineer, then explore the world with Salomon L40662000 Synthetic X Ultra 3 GTX Waterproof Hiking Shoes. Its masculine design will grab your attention at the first sight. It is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India, designed with Eva foam that serves shock attenuation.
Breathable lining provides extreme comfort and Mesh upper keeps the foot soft. The Toe area is covered with synthetic leather that works as a protector. Chevron lugs design improves traction on smooth areas. High collar ankle protection is much needed to protect your feet from unwanted harm. Don’t skip the key benefits below.
Key Benefits :
- Synthetic leather covers the toe area and works as a protector.
- Chevron lugs improve traction on soft surfaces.
- It is completely waterproof.
- Eva foam serves shock attenuation.
9. ADD GEAR CTR Anti-Skid Trekking Shoes
Compliment your fashion statement with ADD GEAR CTR Anti-Skid Trekking Shoes. The upper and inner material is made of synthetic that serves an extreme grip on the frictional area. Its anti-skid system and slip-resistant are the unique properties that made this item one of the best trekking shoes for men in India. This pair of shoes are ideal for monsoon time as it is absolutely waterproof. These trekking shoes always enhance your sports spirit.
Key Benefits :
- Always protect in wet conditions as it is waterproof.
- Serves extreme grip on frictional surfaces.
- Anti-skid and slip-resistant systems are the most unique properties.
- Synthetic material keeps the foot soft.
10. Lee Cooper Men’s Camel Trekking and Hiking Boots
Lee Cooper is one of the most demanding brands in India as it serves a variety of products. This pair of shoes are made of pure leather material that gives super comfort. This high-quality footwear represents durable features. It is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India. The attractive brown color always catches others’ eyes and serves you a perfect style line. The special grip features all-time protect the feet from wounds.
Key Benefits :
- High quality durable features provide extra grip.
- Made by pure leather that keeps the foot soft.
- Brown colour is very attractive.
- Special grip features protect from wounds.
Best Trekking Shoes For Men Under Rupees 1000 :
11. Centrino Men’s Hiking Shoes
Even if you are tight on your budget, we will help you fulfill your dream of hiking and trekking. Centrino shoes provide you one of the best trekking shoes for men at an affordable price. The Centrino Men’s Hiking Shoes come with a sturdy outsole that helps you take balanced steps towards your summit.
The superior grip of the outsole will never lose balance on a stony surface. The soft cushioning inside the shoe is gentle on your feet. No matter how many loads you carry, your feet won’t get tired easily. Have a look at the key benefits below.
Key Benefits :
- Lace-up closure fits perfectly on your feet.
- A sturdy outsole with superior grip is made to last long.
- Provides superior balance on stony surfaces.
- Synthetic outer material keeps your feet dry during wet conditions.
12.GoldStar Original New Trendy Hiking & Trekking Shoes For Men
Goldstar has been known for years to produce some of the best trekking shoes for men. This hiking shoe for men sports the signature Moab Ventilator feature from Goldstar. Its superior breathability makes it the perfect shoe for trekking and bike trials. The lattice-like overlay of Dura leather strapping is more durable than many premium shoes.
Equipped with a Vibram multi-Sport sole with PVC compound, this shoe can step on the most treacherous surfaces on the planet. The added bumper protection at the toe and around the heel protects your feet from sudden impact. Don’t miss the attractive key benefits below.
Key Benefits :
- Equipped with a lattice-like overlay of Dura leather strapping for better durability.
- Breathable inner cushioning keeps your feet stress free.
- Full bumper protection at the toe and around the heel neutralizes sudden impact.
- Vibram multi-sport sole with PVC compound provides superior grip on all kinds of surfaces.
13. Big Fox Men’s Trekking Shoes
Tread the mountains as you own them with Big Fox Men’s Trekking Shoes. The leather made the upper part of the shoe can withstand any kind of wear and tear. The mesh lining of the shoe adds to its durability. The comfortable inner material provides excellent breathability so that your feet stay fresh all day long.
The lace-up closure helps you get a superior fit. The PVC-made outsole is sturdy like nothing else. It also provides an extensive grip on different kinds of surfaces while trekking. Your adventurous journey is completely protected by this shoe as its semi ankle design covers your feet and ankle joints against any harm.
- Helps you walk on rough terrains with ease.
- Semi ankle design protects your ankle joints against any harm.
- PVC outsole lasts long and provides superior grip on mountain surfaces.
- Leather-upper material and comfortable inner cushioning enhance your trekking experience.
14. Kraasa Men’s Trekking Shoes
Give the best comfort to your feet with Kraasa Men’s Trekking Shoes while trekking. The upper mesh cover of the shoe makes it breathable, comfortable, and flexible. It consists of a lightweight design with a trendy look that provides softness to the foot. This is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India as it goes with you smoothly wherever you run or walk.
Ergonomic design gives you the best company as it is made of extremely flexible material. The Foam soles with non-slip patterns always work as a resistance. It keeps your feet harmless all the time. Don’t miss the attractive key benefits below.
- Made by flexible material that keeps the foot harmless.
- Non-slip patterns work as a resistance.
- The lightweight design gives a trendy look.
- Gives the best company when you walk or run.
15. Unistar Anti-Skid High Ankle Trekking Shoes
Inspire your style quotient with Unistar Anti-Skid High Ankle Trekking Shoes. It is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India as it is equipped with anti-collision toe caps. It protects your toe fingers. This pair of shoes always try to protect the foot on rough surfaces. The extra pad on the back portion makes it more comfortable.
These shoes provide extreme support while working outdoors. The superior groove cuts under the outsole provide an unmatched grip on slippery surfaces. You also get ankle cushioning which adds to the comfort and protection of your feet. Have a look at the key benefits below.
- Equipped with anti-collision toe caps.
- Always protect on rough surfaces.
- Durable traction makes it more flexible.
- Protects the foot on rough surfaces.
16. ACTION Men’s Atg-67 Olive Trekking Shoes
Influence your sports spirit with ACTION Men’s Atg-67 Olive Trekking Shoes. The first thing that you will notice about this shoe is its wonderful and eye-catchy design. It is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India for its innovative technology and breathable laces.
It always makes you comfortable in any rough area. This pair of shoes try to enhance your sports spirit all the time. The synthetic leather is an extra advantage to keep your foot soft and harm-free. It also protects your feet from cuts and bruises. Don’t miss the attractive key benefits below.
- Make yourself comfortable all the time.
- Try to enhance your sports spirit.
- Made of synthetic leather that keeps your foot soft.
- Equipped with innovative technology.
17. FASHION VICTIM Men’s Synthetic Trekking and Hiking Shoes
FASHION VICTIM Men’s Synthetic Trekking and Hiking Shoes are the best companions for sport’s freaky people. It is one of the best trekking shoes for men in India as it’s made of synthetic material. This pair of shoes are designed with closed-toe and slip-on closure. The soft cushioning inside the shoe is gentle on your feet. It always protects your skin from extreme heat.
The semi ankle design covers your feet and ankle joints against any harm. So that your ankles stay protected all the time during extreme climbing and trekking. You may need to consider the key benefits if you are planning to buy this shoe.
- Made of synthetic material that keeps the foot soft.
- Designed with closed-toe and slip-on closure.
- Protects from extreme heat.
- Cushioning inside makes the shoe comfortable.
Your love for trekking should never fade away as trekking delivers some soul-stirring experiences of our lives. Make sure you are carrying the best of the equipment with you. Choose the best trekking shoes for men in India from the above list and reach your summit faster with minimum effort. Write to us, if you need any information in particular. Stay tuned for such articles.
Share with others: