In modern days a good number of people are turning vegan and excluding foods that are derived from animals, from their diet. No worries, if you are one of them, you can still consume plant-based protein powders for your daily protein needs. Here we have shortlisted 15 best vegan protein powders in India, after consulting with the health experts.
Choosing a vegan protein/plant-based protein doesn’t mean that you will be less benefitted than consuming animal-based protein. It can provide you with similar results. Vegan proteins often contain fewer unwanted additives than animal proteins. So it is healthier too. Let’s know more about vegan protein and its benefits.
Related Post: 15 Best Whey Protein For Men In India 2020
What Is Vegan Protein And Its Benefits?
Vegan proteins are simply obtained from plant-based natural sources. The most popular among them are pea, rice, hemp, peanut, and soy proteins. While choosing a vegan protein powder it should be noted that soy is the only complete vegan protein that contains all the 9 essential amino acids. In the case of other sources, you may have to combine them to get excellent results.
Unlike whey and other animal protein sources, vegan protein powders are totally free from animal products. So you get similar protein value from natural plant-based products for healthier results without relying on animal products.
Without wasting more time, let’s make you stronger!
- OZiva Organic Plant Protein
- Myfitfuel Plant Pea Protein Isolate
- FAST&UP Plant Protein
- Healthkart 100% Plant Protein
- Olena EVOLVE Vegan Performance Plant Protein
- Bigmuscles Nutrition Vegan Protein
- HealthOxide Vegan Plant Protein
- Kapiva Vegan Protein
- Fitspire 100% Plant Protein Based with Pea
- HealthyHey Organic Raw Pea & Brown Rice Protein Isolate
- PRO2FIT Vegan Plant protein powder
- Oxin Nutrition Vegan Plant Protein Isolate
- Nutrazee 100% Plant Based Protein Powder Blend
- Supply6 Premium Plant Protein
- Unived Organic Pea Protein Isolate
15 Best Plant-Based Protein Powders In India 2020:
1. OZiva Organic Plant Protein
The OZiva Organic Plant Protein is a mixture of Organic Pea protein isolate, Organic brown rice protein, and Organic Quinoa. It consists of 30g complete plant protein, 5.2g BCAA without any sugar. It’s a great choice for those who are deficient in their daily protein needs. The will balanced formulation of the product delivers optimal results for your entire family irrespective of the age.
If not taken raw, you can put one scoop of OZiva organic plant protein with two bowls of flour and make nutritious rotis. It can also be blended in the iced coffee to develop a healthy drinking habit. The protein powder is soy-free, gluten-free, Non-GMO, free from trans fat, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and easy to digest. So you can make it an essential part of your everyday fitness.
- It comes with 30g of complete protein and 5.2g BCAA per serving.
- The protein powder is a combination of organic pea protein isolate, organic brown rice protein, and organic quinoa.
- Stay assured with sugar-free, gluten-free, soy-free, non-gmo, lactose-free, and cholesterol-free ingredients.
- Obtain better immunity and health with this easy to digest balanced formula.
2. Myfitfuel Plant Pea Protein Isolate
The best vegan protein powders in India, contain all the necessary amino acids for a better nutritional supplement. Myfitfuel Plant Pea Protein Isolate is made from peas that provide a high amount of protein with a complete amino acid profile. This 100% vegetarian source of protein is free from soy, gluten, and lactose. Therefore it is easily digestible for all ages of people. Myfitfuel comes in different flavours of the protein powder including the unflavoured variant.
The naturally obtained BCAA in the protein powder increases your lean muscle growth and muscle recovery efficiently. This highly balanced mixture is also ultra-low in fat and carbohydrates. It is also rich in natural Arginine and free from Gluten, dairy products, soy, aspartame, sugar, artificial colors, and artificial flavors. Have a look at the key benefits for detailed knowledge.
- Premium 100% vegetarian plant-based protein obtained from peas with ultra low fat and carbohydrate contain.
- The unflavoured variant contains 30.3gm Protein on “Dry basis” and 28gm protein on “As is basis”,5000mg BCAA’s, 4600mg glutamine, and 10.8gm essential Amino Acids.
- A total of 28 servings can be consumed with a 1kg pack.
- Increases lean muscle growth and muscle repair efficiently.
3. FAST&UP Plant Protein
A perfect plant protein for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and professionals for an active and energized lifestyle. The FAST&UP Plant Protein powder is packed with a scientifically formulated blend of premium quality plant protein extracted from yellow peas and brown rice. It has one of the highest protein contents compared to other best vegan protein powders in India. It helps to boost your performance in daily life.
Consuming this protein powder will provide you with 34gm high protein, and all essential amino acids required for healthy body functions. This pure vegan protein powder energizes your body with 5.8gm BCAA, 5.5gm Glutamine along with vegan coconut MCT’s and beetroot extracts. It also develops your metabolism, promotes fat loss, and helps in building lean muscle. Let’s have a look at the key benefits.
- Forget stomach upsets after consumption of protein powders with FAST&UP Plant Protein powder as it contains quality ingredients and no added sweetener or preservative.
- Increase your muscle recovery rate while enjoying the premium Ghana chocolate flavour with a smooth creamy texture.
- Rich in natural plant protein extracted from Yellow peas and brown rice.
- Infused with 5.8gm BCAA, 5.5gm Glutamine for great muscle building, muscle recovery, and general fitness.
4. Healthkart 100% Plant Protein
Considered one of the best vegan protein powders, the Healthkart 100% plant protein is rich in 7.5 gm of pure protein derived only from plant sources. It helps you bridge the gap of your protein intake needs on a daily basis. This protein powder contains higher levels of nutrients including minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and phytonutrients which are highly beneficial for a healthy lifestyle of an active adult. The benefit of the protein being plant-based is it has zero acidic effects and it is low on Cholesterol.
The perfectly blended formula is infused with 27 essential vitamins and minerals which helps in regularising the body functions and also strengthens your immunity. The protein powder is also rich in the amino acid profile. It contains 2.03g of EAA(s), 1.89g of SEAA(s), and 1.00g of BCAA(s) per serving. The key benefits of the product will help you understand better.
- The perfectly blended and researched formulation contains zero added sugar and it is also free from soy, gluten, GMO, or Lactose.
- Rich in 27 essential vitamins and minerals which boost body function and your immunity.
- You get 50% of protein per serving which helps meet your daily protein intake needs.
- Contains a blend of high-quality plant-based proteins, extracted from Pea, Rice, and wheat with the essential amino acid supply.
5. Olena EVOLVE Vegan Performance Plant Protein
Enriched with multi-sourced plant-based proteins extracted from yellow peas and sprouted brown rice, the Olena EVOLVE Vegan Performance Plant Protein powder is going to be your best companion during your post-workout recovery sessions. It provides 76% isolated protein and 4.7gm BCAA’s per 33gm serving. The unmatched amino acid profile content fulfills all the protein needs of your body.
It is also infused with vitamin B12, natural recovery antioxidants from Acai Berry extract, turmeric extract, pink Himalayan salt, and natural digestive enzymes. So it is not only a protein supplement but also a complete health expert, providing all the essentials for the smooth running of the body functions. Let’s know about the key benefits that are provided by the protein powder.
- Comes with Natural and highly effective proteins extracted from yellow peas and sprouted brown rice.
- Contains 25g of protein, vitamin B12, recovery antioxidants, and digestive enzymes per serving to maximize your post-workout recovery.
- Easy to digest formula ensures zero bloating and stomach upsets.
- Infused with an unmatched amino acid profile that fills all gaps of protein needs.
6. Bigmuscles Nutrition Vegan Protein
Bigmuscles Nutrition is a sport’s nutrition brand that is well known for providing one of the best vegan protein powders and is trusted by athletes all over the world. The brand first came into attention in 2009 with an aim to deliver the best nutrition support to intense workout routines which enhances the performance. This plant-based vegan protein supplement contains organic pea protein, organic rice protein, and organic quinoa to support muscle growth and recovery.
It is also considered a superfood as it comes with an exceptional and well-balanced blend of 15+ daily greens, fruits, and vegetables which ensures an active and energized lifestyle. It also regulates your appetite and rejuvenates your digestive system. Look at some key benefits, summed up below.
- This vegan protein offers 26gm of core protein, 5.5gm BCAA, and 5gm glutamine for excellent muscle growth and recovery.
- Along with the best in class amino acid profile, it also contains 15+ daily greens, fruits and vegetables which maintain general well being.
- Well balanced formulation with a blend of pea protein, rice protein, and quinoa.
- Enjoy the balanced natural taste without any artificial flavours.
7. HealthOxide Vegan Plant Protein
Take one scoop of the HealthOxide Vegan Plant Protein powder after your intense workout and stop worrying about your muscle recovery. This scientifically researched expert formulation of 100% natural vegan protein powder bridges all your gaps of protein deficiency. It provides 25gm of core protein per serving, extracted from organic pea and brown rice. The complete amino acid profile provides natural nourishment for your exhausted muscles.
It is also rich in herbs and green vegetables extract to support your immunity and maintain your high energy levels. Natural digestive enzymes from papaya and pineapple aids ensure that your body absorbs a higher amount of nutrition than before. Stay assured of its positive benefits as it is free from sugar, gluten, soy, lactose, and cholesterol. Still not convinced? Have a look at the key benefits.
- Provides 25gm core protein derived from organic pea and brown rice, per serving.
- A blend of super green foods and a complete amino acid profile provides natural nourishment for your body.
- Maintain strong immunity and high energy levels with herbs and green vegetable extracts.
- Infused with natural digestive enzymes like papaya and pineapple aids for higher absorption of nutrients.
8. Kapiva Vegan Protein
Kapiva Vegan Protein powder provides you with 27gm protein, 5gm BCAA, and 3gm Glutamic acid in a single scoop. The protein blend is formulated using select peas and brown rice mixed in perfect proportions. Being plant-based, the protein is rich in fibre and is easily digestible by anyone without any issue of bloating or constipation. With a protein infusion better than that of whey Kapiva is going to make you feel active and energized even after a long and exhaustive workout routine.
It comes with a bioavailability of 0.9 which promotes quick muscle recovery. This vegan protein powder also packs 26 essential vitamins and minerals for your general well being. It also keeps you active throughout the day and regulates all your body functions effectively. You may need to know all the key benefits before clicking the “buy now” button.
- Every serving contains 27gm proteins, 5gm BCAA, and 4.5gm Glutamic acid.
- Infused with 26 essential vitamins and minerals which boost your metabolism and strengthens your immune system against common infections.
- Perfectly balanced blend of rice and yellow peas which is rich in nutrition value.
- Equipped with all the essential amino acids to promote muscle growth and recovery and provide numerous other health benefits.
9. Fitspire 100% Plant Protein Based With Pea
Voted one of the best vegan protein powders by fitness experts and nutritionists, the Fitspire plant-based protein powder claims to contain 100% vegan protein obtained from non-genetically modified premium seeds and plant extracts of peas, rice bran, spinach, amla, beetroot, blueberry, barley seeds, and flax seeds. Each scoop of this protein powder blends in 20gms of protein, all the essential amino acids, digestive enzymes, vitamins, and antioxidants.
This perfectly balanced formula boosts muscle growth and recovery rate and promotes general well being. The antioxidants derived from grape seed extract and tomato powder promote cell growth and boost heart health which eventually energizes you from within. The key benefits of this protein powder may surprise you.
- Infused with protein derived from peas, rice bran, spinach, amla, beetroot, blueberry, barley seeds, and flax seeds which provide super nutrition value.
- Every serving provides 20gms of protein with all essential amino acids and digestive enzymes.
- Essential vitamins and antioxidants maintain heart health which energizes you from within.
- High-grade digestive enzymes aid your overall digestion system and prevent bloating or stomach upset.
10. HealthyHey Organic Raw Pea & Brown Rice Protein Isolate
The 100% vegan-friendly formulation of HealthyHey Organic protein powder, contains the highest quality yellow split pea protein and brown rice protein. It is also loaded with all 9 essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids as all the best vegan protein powders do. Unlike dairy proteins, it won’t leave you with any stomach issues as the plant-based natural ingredients are easily digestible.
It is a quite popular vegan protein powder among people of all age groups. Packed with antioxidants and several essential minerals, the formulation rejuvenates muscle growth and energizes your whole body effectively. This 100% natural product is free from GMOs, rBST, and rBGH, pesticides, herbicides, or synthetic chemicals. The key benefits that you get are listed below.
- Made from healthy and easily digestible pea and brown rice protein.
- Get 8gm of protein in every 10gm serving.
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives have been used.
- Rich in antioxidants, essential minerals, and amino acids for energized health and rejuvenated muscle and cell growth.
11. PRO2FIT Vegan Plant protein powder
The PRO2FIT Vegan Plant protein powder is packed with three high protein plant extracts for added protein nutritional value. It contains a combination of pea protein isolate, brown rice protein isolate, and mung bean protein. The ingredients complement each other to create a highly effective protein blend. It is also infused with all essential amino acids and high levels of BCAA. You get 28gm protein per serving which is more than enough to meet all your daily protein intake needs.
Show your versatile creativity by adding it to smoothies, snacks, cookies, brownies, oatmeal, and cereals. The addition of this protein powder only makes these tastier and healthier. The protein powder also comes with Fyzztab Electrolyte Recharge which is highly recommended to compensate for the loss of electrolytes post-workout. The key benefits of the protein powder make it one of the best vegan protein powders in India.
- Meet your daily protein requirements with 28gm protein, 14.2 gm EAA, and 6.5gm BCAA per serving.
- The Fyzztab Electrolyte Recharge is perfect for athletes and fitness enthusiasts to compensate for the loss of electrolyte post-workout.
- Perfect proportion of pea protein, brown rice protein, and mung bean protein blended in for optimal results.
- Rich in antioxidants which helps to keep you energized throughout the day.
12. Oxin Nutrition Vegan Plant Protein Isolate
The next inclusion on our list of the best vegan protein powders contains the purest form of the two most robust vegan proteins, pea protein, and brown rice protein. The Oxin Nutrition Vegan Plant Protein Isolate is a highly effective protein blend that is also easily digestible. So unlike dairy protein sources, it won’t leave you with stomach upsets.
The perfectly balanced amount of all-natural ingredients and 9 essential amino acids makes it an excellent choice for fitness enthusiasts and professionals. Studies show that the antioxidants used in this protein powder, boost your energy levels like never before, and also maintain your heart health effectively. It also helps in faster fat loss and promotes healthier metabolism. Let’s find out the key benefits of the product.
- Can be consumed with breakfast, as an energizing post-workout nourishment, or just as a protein shake.
- Contains 25gms of bioavailable plant protein derived from pea protein and brown rice protein.
- It is free from dairy, soy, and gluten ingredients.
- Equipped with a complete amino acid profile that promotes general wellbeing and a healthy lifestyle.
13. Nutrazee 100% Plant-Based Protein Powder Blend
Give your body the perfect nourishment it needs with the Nutrazee 100% Plant-Based Protein Powder Blend. The 100% vegan-friendly protein blend contains 80% pea protein, complemented with brown rice protein. The pea protein is imported from France which has a high PDCAAS score of 0.93 which means that it is easily digestible. Per scoop of the protein blend contains 25g protein, 5g BCAA, and 4g glutamic acid.
The complete amino acid profile contains all nine essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids too. It is known to promote faster growth and recovery of our body muscles. It is also packed with digestive enzymes and antioxidants. They result in the better nutrient absorption of the body. Let’s know about the key benefits which make this product world-class and one of the best vegan protein powders.
- Packs high amounts of protein derived from imported pea and brown rice extracts.
- Each serving contains 25g of core protein along with 5g BCAAs, 4g Glutamine, and 11.4g EAAs.
- Rich in all nine essential amino acids, digestive enzymes, and antioxidants to improve muscle recovery and nutrient absorption of the body.
- Free from added sugar, dairy extract, preservatives, gluten, lactose, and soy.
14. Supply6 Premium Plant Protein
Introducing one of the premium products among the best vegan protein powders. The Supply6 Premium Plant Protein packs 100% plant protein derived from peas. Staying fit for vegans has never been so easy with Supply6. The high nutritional value of the blend contains 25g protein, 5.2 g of BCAA, and 112 kcals per serving. It helps in faster muscle growth. Consuming protein powder has never been so tasty.
The protein blend comes in Belgian chocolate flavor and is tasty as hell! Also packed with all essential amino acids and nutrients. It helps to energize your body after an exhaustive workout routine. Fuel your lean muscles and grow them naturally without any additives or preservatives. The key benefits of the product may convince you to click the “buy now” button.
- 100% vegan-friendly formulation with protein derived from pea extracts.
- Each serving contains 25g of protein, 5.2 g of BCAA, and 112 kcals.
- Rich in amino acids and essential vitamins and minerals for a healthy lifestyle.
- Promotes lean muscle growth and faster muscle recovery.
15. Unived Organic Pea Protein Isolate
The vegan protein powder, Unived Organic Pea Protein isolate is a high-quality protein blend containing top of the line quality pea extracts. It is totally free from soy, eggs, gluten, and dairy products. The protein is also non-GMO, hypoallergenic, and certified organic without any artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
The protein blend is rich in arginine, glutamine, leucine, and lysine which benefit tissue, bone, muscle, and antibody development. The digestive enzymes like acid protease, alkaline protease, papain, and amylase ensure the protein is broken down to easily absorbable amino acids. They also help in easy digestion and prevent stomach upsets. The key benefits of the product are as follows.
- Each serving contains 124 kcals and 25 gm organic pea protein which is known as the purest form of pea protein.
- Rich in digestive enzymes derived from papaya which helps in easy digestion and quick absorption by the body.
- The sugar-free and gluten-free formula contains no additives or preservatives.
- The complete balanced amino acid profile builds and recovers muscle like never before.
We have tried to provide you with all the best vegan protein powders available in the market. We are more than assured that you have already decided which one to buy for yourself. Still, if you have any query regarding any product, do write to us, we would love to hear from you.
Share with others: