Staying indoors is the new normal in this pandemic situation. But it’s just a matter of time when we would be able to fly like free birds again. Whether you are a new traveler, packing your bags to start hiking, or an experienced one looking for an opportunity to get in your shoes and hit the road to the mountains once again, you must be in search of a good travel backpack for hiking. We have tried to ease your efforts by shortlisting 15 of the best travel backpacks for hiking.
A perfect travel backpack can be your best companion while hiking. Hiking doesn’t allow you to carry a lot of goods. Your backpack must be able to contain just enough but never too much so that you can glide through the tough roads just like that.
Travel backpacks generally vary in different degrees of durability and price. Clear all your doubts and choose the perfect option for yourself from the list below.
Related Post: 10 Travel Essentials For Men That You Should Pack First
Things To Keep In Mind While Buying A Good Backpack For Hiking :
Your choice of hiking backpack can deeply impact your traveling experience. Considering various parameters while choosing a hiking backpack will always keep you a step ahead of others. Too big a backpack will result in carrying the unnecessary weight and if it is too small, the traveler might have to leave some necessary supplies due to space shortage. Therefore while shopping for a hiking backpack, make sure you keep the following points in mind.
- Comfortable and stress-free hiking should be supported by a backpack that distributes the weight evenly on your shoulders and your back. A backpack with well-padded shoulder straps and a hip belt prevents your back from getting strained while you cover the treacherous mountain trails.
- It’s important to carry just the right amount of supplies while hiking. Unnecessary space in your backpack can carry a lot of things but it will only slow you down during hiking. Make sure you choose a backpack with the amount of space enough to carry all the necessary stuff. Easy access pockets can come in really handy to store the goods needed during an emergency.
- Securing your belongings is as important as storing them. Losing your belongings during tough hiking might be the last thing you want on this planet. Your backpack should come with a lockable double zipper and waterproof design to secure your stuff from falling off accidentally or getting stolen. A thread mesh can add extra security measures to your backpack. So try buying one with these features.
- In the wilderness, you need to rely on your backpack’s durability. The harsh environment of tough terrain will test you as well as your backpack’s limits. Your backpack must be durable enough to withstand extreme downpours, scorching sun, or a snowstorm. That is why a hiking backpack should come with quality material and good build quality.
- Being safe, durable, and spacious doesn’t mean compromising with the style quotient. Make sure you look good while carrying the backpack. Bright colors and eye-catchy designs also heighten your mood which is much needed to stay motivated while hiking.
Let’s start with the list now:
Product List :
- Wildcraft 45 Ltrs Grey And Orange Rucksack
- TRAWOC 80L Camp Hiking Trekking Bag, Camping Rucksack
- Mount Track Gear up Rucksack, Hiking Backpack 50 liters
- Impulse Inverse U 65 Litres Waterproof Rucksack Backpack
- Tripole Colonel 95 liters Rucksack Detachable Day Pack
- TRAWOC 60 Ltrs Rucksack Backpack
- Skybags Sonic 49 Ltrs Green Rucksack
- Tripole Walker 65 litres Rucksack
- Gleam 0109 Climate Proof Mountain Rucksack 75 Ltrs
- Aristocrat 77 cms Blue Rucksack
- LeeRooy 80L Rucksack Hiking ,Trekking, Camping ,Travel Backpack
- Mount Track Gear Up 70 Ltrs Rucksack For Hiking & Trekking
- Hiker’s way 80 Ltrs T-Blue Internal Frame Rucksack Bags
- NOVEX Hop 60 Ltrs Rucksack Hiking Backpack
- Hyper Adam 65 L Rucksack Hiking Backpack
15 Best Travel Backpacks Under Rs. 3000 In India :
1. Wildcraft 45 Ltrs Grey And Orange Rucksack
Rucksacks by Wildcraft are the best travel backpacks for hiking because they are built with a traveler in mind. This 45 liters monster is made to withstand extreme conditions of tough terrains. An ergonomic design distributes weight evenly and helps you move comfortably. No load is heavy for you anymore. Thanks to the strengthened haul loop. So enjoy your trek without getting tired easily.
Made with high-quality Robic material to resist abrasion, this rucksack is a perfect representation of tensile strength. The top-loading facility supported by a drawstring opening makes it easier to use and offers quick access to your necessary items. Your belongings are going to be totally safe from a heavy downpour or external water spill as it is completely waterproof. Let’s have a look at the key features of the product.
- Made of Robic material, this rucksack is highly durable.
- 45 liters of the volume contains all your essential belongings easily.
- A strengthened haul loop eases stress on your shoulders and back.
- Top loading with a drawstring opening benefit features easy access to your stuff.
2. TRAWOC 80L Camp Hiking Trekking Bag Camping Rucksack
Bigger is always better. Trawoc Rucksack offers you almost twice the volume of the previous one. With 80 liters of volume, you will never run out of space again. It is suitable for hiking, camping, and even for carrying sports equipment. Multiple easy-access pockets, secured by premium quality buckles and metal zippers ensure a proper assortment of essential stuff.
It even features a dedicated laptop sleeve for added convenience. Highly durable weatherproof material makes this rucksack a premium choice among avid travelers. For added safety, you get a rain cover attached at the bottom of the backpack. The ergonomic padded design of the rucksack allows easy airflow for a comfortable carrying experience. The key features of this backpack have made it one of the best travel backpacks for hiking.
- A whopping 80 liters of the volume provides more than enough space for all your belongings.
- Dedicated laptop sleeve for added convenience.
- Made of highly durable material to withstand all weather conditions.
- Secured by premium quality buckles and metal zippers.
3. Mount Track Gear up Rucksack, Hiking Backpack 50 liters
Plan your trek without any worry with Mount Track Gear up Rucksack. This sporty and versatile rucksack has a top opening feature with multiple easy-access compartments for storage convenience. 50 liters of the volume will provide enough space to store all your essentials. For added convenience, you get a dedicated laptop compartment and side bottle holders.
The lightweight and compact design feel easy and comfortable when you carry it. Waterproof material and the added rain cover help you continue your journey even when it’s raining cats and dogs. With unmatched durability, Mount Track Gear up Rucksack is one of the best travel backpacks for hiking. Let’s discuss the key features before jumping on to the next one.
- Lightweight and compact design help you stay comfortable in extreme terrains.
- 50 liters of the main compartment and multiple easy-access pockets organize your stuff well.
- Weather-resistant and highly durable material is ideal for longer performance.
- External rain cover and side bottle holders add convenience.
4. Impulse Inverse U 65 Litres Waterproof Rucksack Backpack for Travelling
Impulse Rucksacks serve all the needs of a passionate traveler during an adventurous journey. The 65 liters variant is able to contain all the trekking essentials. It also features multiple pockets for convenient storing of essentials, needed during any emergency. The sturdy design and robust quality of the material stand tall in front of extreme weather conditions.
The polyester fabric is 900 deniers thick and it easily prevents wear and tears during tough hiking. The unique ‘S’ shaped shoulder straps and the padded support won’t let fatigue overtake your spirits. The external rain cover secures your belongings during a heavy downpour. Why is it one of the best travel backpacks for hiking? Let’s find out.
- Comes with 65 liters volume which contains all your hiking essentials.
- Ergonomic design and ‘S’ shaped shoulder straps maintain utmost comfort for the traveler.
- Sturdy design and quality fabric improve durability by several times.
- Compression straps and hip belt eases stress on the traveler’s back and hip, resulting in a comfortable carrying experience.
5. Tripole Colonel 95 liters Rucksack Detachable Day Pack
The Colonel series Rucksacks from Tripole are quite popular among the hikers for their multi-utility features. It can end your search for the best travel backpacks for hiking. Unlike most of the other rucksacks within this range, it comes with a detachable day pack with 12 liters of capacity. When taken apart from the main body, it can be used on a short trip to carry small items like snacks and water.
Tripole ensures you the best comfort, a hiker can get while trekking. High-quality foam cushioning on the back eases your stress during steep climbs. Load management and torso adjustment mechanism through a flexible waist belt gives you the freedom to carry as per your convenience. It is also equipped with an external frame to support the load you are going to carry. The key features below will help you understand more about it.
- Comes with a 12 liter detachable day pack for convenience.
- Base pads with dual fabric coating at the bottom supports longer durability.
- Equipped with soft cushioning at the back for easy airflow.
- Stitched with 1200D water-proof polyester to secure your belongings from wet conditions.
6. TRAWOC 60 Ltrs Rucksack Backpack
Choices of the best travel backpacks for hiking varies depending upon the features and durability. What if all your needs get fulfilled by a single product, that too under a tight budget? Trawoc rucksack backpack gives you that opportunity. This lightweight backpack comes with 60 liters volume. Added compartments on the hip belt, help you organize your stuff well.
The use of weatherproof material has made this backpack way more durable and long-lasting than most of the other backpacks in this segment. The breathable mesh panels at the back allow airflow between the backpack and your back. You also get soft sponge padded shoulder straps. They comfort you and enable you to carry bigger loads for a longer period of time. Consider the key features below before hitting the buy tab.
- The main compartment has a capacity of 60 liters.
- Balances and disperses the load equally to avoid physical harm while carrying the backpack.
- Breathable mesh fabric and sponge padded shoulder straps provide unmatched comfort.
- Equipped with a dedicated laptop sleeve that can contain laptops up to 15.5 inches.
7. Skybags Sonic 49 Ltrs Green Rucksack
Talking about bags without mentioning the name of Skybags? Not fair, right? In the world of baggage, Skybags is one of the most trusted names for years now. Some of the best travel backpacks for hiking are produced by Skybags. The Skybags Sonic Green Rucksack is compact, yet it offers 49 liters of main compartment storage. With high-quality nylon outer material, this backpack is built to last long.
Rough terrains, treacherous roads, or unforgiving weather conditions, this backpack is going to overcome everything on its journey to the summit. For added convenience, the backpack offers a mat holder, slip-in pocket, and front vertical zipper for easy access to your essentials. The key features are summed up below.
- Lightweight and compact design offer 49 liters of space.
- High-quality nylon outer material lasts long.
- Front vertical zipper for the main compartment for easy access.
- Equipped with mat holder and slip-in pocket for added convenience.
8. Tripole Walker 65 litres Rucksack
We couldn’t resist introducing another great product from Tripole. Increase your load carrying capacity without any stress with a Tripole walker rucksack, through its added fiber frame at the back supported by an aluminum rod. With 65 liters of volume, leave nothing behind and be ready for all kinds of consequences. The easy access compartment at the bottom can store shoes, sleeping bags, or soiled clothes easily.
A dedicated laptop sleeve with padded interiors protects your laptop from external damage. Heavy-duty polyester fabric protects your belongings from heavy rain. For added protection, an external rain cover has also been provided. Soft cushioning on the back keeps you stress-free during long walks. Let’s dive into the key features of the product.
- 65 liters of the volume contains everything that you need during your trek.
- Comes with adjustable straps to hold mats or other hiking gears.
- A separate compartment at the bottom stores all the used items like shoes or used and soiled clothes.
- External rain cover protects your valuable items like a laptop and expensive camera gear.
9. Gleam 0109 Climate Proof Mountain Rucksack 75 Ltrs
Gleam 0109 Mountain Rucksack is specially designed for alpine sports and high-grade routes. Make your next journey the most comfortable one with a Gleam 0109 mountain rucksack. The supportive metal frame doesn’t let the load put stress on your back. The unique design of the rucksack allows you to move freely on treacherous and untrodden roads.
The separate compartment below the rucksack conveniently stores worn clothes, shoes, or your used belongings and keeps them from mixing with other items in the main compartment. The main compartment holds up to 75 liters of volume, although it can be expanded further to add some more space if needed. Hit the key features below for more information.
- Comes with 75 liters of volume, although it can be expanded.
- Weatherproof material increases the endurance and durability of the rucksack.
- External metal frame and adjustable waist belt ease the load on your back.
- Convenient bottom compartment stores your dirty shoes and soiled clothes.
10. Aristocrat 77 cms Blue Rucksack
Get the best travel backpacks for hiking from the best of the brands and experience unparalleled durability and performance. Aristocrat brings you the 65 liters, built for comfort rucksack. Made with the highest quality polyester outer material, this rucksack can resist unforgiving weather conditions as well as rough usage.
Foam padded sections on the back and around the hip supports the load well so that you can continue your journey effortlessly. Multiple easy-access pockets organize your belongings perfectly. The full-body protection of the rain cover won’t let a single drop of water touch your expensive gears. Consider the key features below if you are planning to hit the buy now tab.
- 65 liters of the volume contains all your hiking essentials easily.
- The lightweight and padded design add comfort to your hiking experience.
- Full body rain cover protects your gears from getting wet.
- Multiple easy-access pockets store all your emergency stuff within your reach.
11. LeeRooy 80L Rucksack Hiking Trekking Camping Travel Backpack
Planning a long tour to the mountains? Get yourself the LeeRooy rucksack which comes with a massive 80 liters of space to store all your mountaineering needs during your journey. The eco-friendly polyester fabric is 100% waterproof and protects your stuff from drizzle or heavy rain. The ‘S’ shaped shoulder straps are practically and ergonomically designed to provide you with comfort while carrying such heavy loads.
Multiple easy-access pockets around the backpack keep everything in your reach. No compromise has been made in the quality of the zippers and other hardware of the backpack. Premium quality cushioning on the back allows good air flow behind your back for a comfortable carrying experience. The key features tell you why it is one of the best travel backpacks for hiking.
- 80 liters of massive space in the main compartment allows you to store almost everything.
- Multiple easy-access pockets keep things within your reach.
- The eco-friendly polyester fabric keeps your belongings safe from rain and accidental water spills.
- Bottom opening compartment for added convenience to store shoes and dirty clothes.
12. Mount Track Gear Up 70 Ltrs Rucksack For Hiking & Trekking
Made with micro rib nylon material, the Mount Track Gear Up 70 Ltrs Rucksack is one of the best travel backpacks for hiking for its unparalleled durability. Its unique functionalities include both front and base access to the main compartment. An internal metal frame supported with padded cushions at the back ensures that you take your steps towards the mountains without any stress on your back.
The 70 liters volume of the rucksacks can be further expanded when you need to carry extra luggage. The convenient height adjustment system with adjustable hip back support distributes the weight of the luggage evenly. Check the key features for more information about the rucksack.
- Comes with 70 liters of the main compartment which can further be expanded.
- Premium quality ‘D’ loops are provided to hold additional gear.
- Micro rib nylon material lasts long and protects your valuable items inside the rucksack.
- The internal metal frame supports the weight of the luggage and prevents stress on your shoulders.
13. Hiker’s way 80 Ltrs T-Blue Internal Frame Rucksack Bags
Looking for something long-lasting and dependable for your long journey? Try the Hiker’s way 80 Ltrs Rucksack Bag. The vibrant blue color of the rucksack keeps you motivated and your spirits high. 80 liters of the volume stores everything you need on your journey, yet it can be expanded or compressed if needed. It also comes with a strong internal metal frame to support the weight of the luggage.
You can also adjust the weight by pulling the straps on the shoulder belt. For additional carrying capacity, heavy-duty buckles have been provided. Don’t let rain or other environmental calamity stop you from reaching the summit. Hiker’s way rucksack comes with completely weatherproof material that prevents rain from penetrating the surface of your backpack. Go through the key features before jumping on to the next product.
- Comes with 80 liters of main compartment volume.
- Separate shoe compartment at the bottom for easy storage and access.
- Mesh pocket storage and multiple other compartments for better organizing.
- Internal metal frame and soft cushioning at the back distribute the weight evenly and prevents harm to your back.
14. NOVEX Hop 60 Ltrs Rucksack Hiking Backpack
The leading travel gear producer, Novex has something really attractive to offer if you are looking for the best travel backpacks for hiking. With attractive features and elegant color combinations, the Novex Hop rucksack has been a hot favorite among avid hikers and travelers. The main compartment of 60 liters can contain all your hiking essentials.
You get three other easy-access pockets to organize your stuff within your reach. The buckle closure feature is easy to handle. The premium quality polyester outer material is resistant to unpredictable weather and wear and tear of rough handling. The buckles and zippers of the rucksack come in high-end quality, increasing the overall durability of the backpack. The key features are as follows.
- Comes with 60 liters of the main compartment.
- Premium quality polyester outer material protects your equipment from unpredictable weather.
- Premium quality zippers and buckles are made to last long.
- A separate chamber for shoes has been provided for added convenience.
15. Hyper Adam 65 L Rucksack Hiking Backpack
Still not convinced? Let’s introduce you to Hyper Adam Rucksack, an ultra-lightweight backpack with an eye-catchy design and tons of features which will amaze you. This all in one backpack can be your companion while you are hiking, climbing, biking, or camping to a remote place.
The adjustable straps on both the sides and the honeycomb design padded structure on the back distribute the load evenly and prevents stress on your shoulders and back. 65 liters of the volume provides more than enough space for all your hiking needs. A separate shoe compartment at the bottom of the backpack allows you to store your dirty shoes and used clothes separately. Consider the key features if you are about to hit the buy now tab.
- 65 liters of volume accommodates enough for your hiking.
- A separate shoe compartment prevents your clothes from getting dirty.
- Weatherproof material prevents water from penetrating the surface and reaching your expensive equipment.
- Adjustable straps and honeycomb design padded back panel help to ease the stress on your shoulders and back.
It’s time we hit the roads again. Find the best travel backpacks for hiking from the list above and answer the call of the mountains. Stay tuned for more informative articles. We would love to hear from you. Write to us if you want any specific information about any product.
Share with others: