At some stage or the other in life, we all face the adversities of acne. This four-letter nightmare has the ability to ruin your self-esteem completely. It can pop out anytime and most of the time it is unavoidable. In some severe cases, acne leads to permanent skin damage. So here we bring the 15 best acne control face washes to effectively get rid of it.
Men generally stress over things and forget to take good care of themselves. Eating junk food, taking meals at odd times and being unable to maintain a healthy lifestyle invites acne and other health issues too. But if you have the right product to fight acne and if you can reconsider your lifestyle a bit, there is nothing to worry.
Related Post: 10 Best Acne Scar Removal Creams For Indian Men
In this article, we are going to introduce 15 best acne control face washes especially for men to help you out. So let’s start.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash
- Garnier Men Acno Fight Anti-Pimple Facewash
- Himalaya Men Pimple Clear Neem Face Wash
- Nivea Men Acne Face Wash
- Mamaearth Tea Tree Natural Face Wash For Acne
- Spruce Shave Club Charcoal Face Wash
- Sirona Natural Exfoliating Face Wash
- WOW Skin Science Anti-Acne Face Wash
- Phy In The Clear Acne-Fighting Face Wash
- Kaya Clinic Acne-Free Purifying Cleanser
- Ustraa Face Wash Acne Control
- Bombay Shaving Company Anti-Acne Face Cleanser
- Lotus Herbals Anti-Acne Face Wash
- RE’ EQUIL Oil Control Anti-Acne Face Wash
- Morpheme Remedies Anti-Acne Face Wash
15 Best Acne Control Face Washes For Indian Men :
1. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash
Struggling with oily and acne-prone skin? Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash is here to save your day. This alcohol-free deep cleanser penetrates deep into the skin and provides you with a refreshed feeling for all day long. It is gentle on your skin but harsh on acne-causing bacteria. The unique formulation consists of salicylic acid to unclog your skin pores deeply which will eventually let your skin breathe properly.
Acne is often caused by an imbalance in sebum production of the skin. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash reduces excess sebum from your skin without making your skin too dry and restores the lost sebum production balance to prevent future acne build-up. It is also non-comedogenic so it is clinically proved to be safe for all skin types. Use it daily for visible results. Make sure you consider the key features below before jumping to the next product.
- Dermatologically tested formula for effective results for all skin types.
- Equipped with an oil-free and alcohol-free formula.
- Effectively clears all clogged pores of the skin.
- Prevents irritation and over-drying of the skin.
2. Garnier Men Acno Fight Anti-Pimple Face Wash
Garnier has been producing quality skincare products specially formulated for men, for years now. The Acno fight anti pimple face wash is one of its most effective and trusted products. This unique gel-based blend of salicylic actives and herba repair ingredients controls sebum production of the skin and keeps it oil-free. It also helps to keep the acne-causing germs and bacteria at bay.
If applied on a skin already affected by an acne build-up, this face wash dries up the acne and unclogs the pores within two to three uses. This multitasking product also relieves you from blackheads and tightens your skin pores to retain the lost lustre of your skin. The face wash is also able to correct the pigmentation of your skin by its lightening and brightening properties. This all in one skin treatment is one of the best acne control faces washes you can avail. Let’s have a look at the key features.
- Equipped with salicylic actives and potent herba repair ingredients.
- Controls the oil production of the skin to keep it pimple free.
- Perfect solution for blackhead removal.
- Reduces redness and lightens acne marks.
3. Himalaya Men Pimple Clear Neem Face Wash
Looking for a herbal solution for your acne-prone skin? Your search ends here with Himalaya Men Pimple Clear Neem Face Wash. Himalaya is the name of one of the most trusted brands in our country. This face wash is solely dedicated to the men. It is specially formulated to penetrate deep inside the rough and tough skin of men and terminate acne from the root. The blend of neem and natural salicylic extract has both antibacterial and antiseptic properties to fight against pimples, skin infections and dark spots.
The white spice active boost technology ensures quick and effective results by the herbal actives. It not only unclogs the pores but also nourishes already damaged skin from inside, resulting in healthy and glowing skin. Use twice daily for best results; experience no more oily and dull skin full of acne and pimples. The key features may let you understand more about this product.
- Rich in Neem and salicylic extracts along with herbal actives.
- Effectively unclogs pores and reduces inflammation.
- Unique formulation gets absorbed by the skin easily and fights acne from the root.
- Corrects acne damage and provides oil free healthy and glowing skin.
4. Nivea Men Acne Face Wash
To get an awesome glowing skin you don’t need to spend hours anymore. Thanks to the Nivea Men Acne Face Wash. It just takes one minute to clean all the dirt and pollutants from your skin leaving you with a refreshed and rejuvenated skin. This blend of natural potent ingredients includes Magnolia bark extract which reduces skin inflammation noticeably. Menthol is well known to act against blemishes and it also removes all the impurities from the skin and refreshes the skin.
Your skin also gets antibacterial treatment from this face wash as it is enriched in green tea extract. This unmatched formulation removes excess oil from your skin and regulates the sebum production without disrupting the natural moisture of the skin. So forget about oily and acne-affected skin and meet a new you every time you use Nivea Men Acne Face Wash. Have a look at the attractive key features.
- Enriched in Magnolia bark and Green tea extract to reduce inflammation and acne causing bacteria.
- Menthol extract refreshes the skin and reduces blemishes effectively.
- Regulates the sebum production of the skin.
- Removes excess oil and impurities from the skin.
5. Mamaearth Tea Tree Natural Face Wash For Acne
Oily skin is something we all want to get rid of. Most of the face washes remove the oil from your skin but they leave your skin dry and stretchy. Mamaearth Tea Tree Natural Face Wash for Acne ensures a complete oil-free experience without making your skin dry. It locks the natural moisture, keeping the skin soft. It also regulates and sebum production of the skin and prevents the production of excess oil.
Tea tree extract helps to prevent the development of new acne, on the other hand, neem provides you with the best natural anti-bacterial protection. It purifies the skin by unclogging the pores effectively. Keep your skin healthy and glowing by the power of these natural ingredients. Unlike most other face washes, Mamaearth Tea Tree Natural Face Wash for Acne is completely free from sulfates, silicones, parabens and artificial colours. Have a look at the key features before jumping on to the next one.
- It prevents excess oil production of the skin and keeps it soft and glowing yet oil-free.
- Infused with Tea tree extract to prevent further acne development.
- Enriched in Neem extract for the best antibacterial protection of the skin
- Suits all skin types as it is free from sulfates, silicones, parabens and artificial colours.
6. Spruce Shave Club Charcoal Face Wash For Men
Activated charcoal is one of the most effective cleansing agents for our facial skin. It ensures a deep clean of dirt and impurities and leaves you with smooth and radiant skin. It also helps to open clogged pores of the skin. Spruce Shave Club Charcoal Face Wash For Men is rich in activated charcoal and is particularly formulated to fight acne and pollution and control oil production of the skin.
It has been regarded as one of the best acne control face washes for its anti-ageing and skin protective properties. The blend of essential oils extracted from Mandarin, Frankincense, Ginger and Clove, rejuvenates and revitalises your skin like never before. This face wash is also enriched in honey which works as a natural antibacterial agent to prevent acne build-up and improves skin complexion, damaged due to acne marks. Let’s sum up the key features for you.
- Enriched in varieties of natural essential oils like mandarin, frankincense, ginger and clove.
- Purifying activated charcoal ensures deep cleanse of the skin and unclogs the pores.
- Honey works as a natural antibacterial agent and it also corrects skin complexion.
- Equipped with menthol which provides cooling and refreshing effect to the skin.
7. Sirona Natural Exfoliating Face Wash For Men
Sirona Natural Exfoliating Face Wash For Men is enriched in various exotic fruit and herb extracts to provide you with the ultimate face washing experience that you never had before. The main ingredients of this unique blend are the Apricot and Flaxseed extract. They are rich in goodness of linoleic acid and essential fatty acids which effectively reduce fine lines, wrinkles, dullness of the skin and tones and firms the skin for a youthful look.
This face wash is also equipped with Tasmanian pepper fruit extract, exclusively collected from the forest of southeastern Australia and Tasmania. Its antibacterial properties reduce redness and skin irritation. You also get anti-ageing treatment through Rhodiola Rosea root extract having superb ant-oxidant elements in it. Your acne, blackheads and rashes are taken care of by Mint oil. It ensures complete protection against future acne build-up. Have a look at the key features of the product.
- Promotes natural surface cell turnover and leaves you with glowing and radiant skin.
- Equipped with Apricot, Flax seed extract, Tasmanian pepper fruit extract and Rhodiola Rosea extract.
- Comes with anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and moisturizing properties.
- Effectively reduces acne build up, blackheads and redness.
8. WOW Skin Science Anti Acne Face Wash
The WOW Skin Science Anti Acne Face Wash is probably the only face wash in this list which does both cleansing and nourishing of the skin at the same time. Its natural and effective ingredients have made it one of the best acne control face washes. Nature has all the answers to our skin issues. WOW ensures to provide you with the best possible solution for your acne-prone oily skin. It also helps to clear out blackheads, whiteheads and skin irritation.
The recipe is enriched in tea tree essential oil, neem leaf extract, mulberry and liquorice, salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid and vitamins B5 & E for a complete acne control and skin nourishment regime. These natural ingredients together unclog skin pores, keep away acne-causing bacteria and fades acne scar marks effectively leaving you with a refreshed and rejuvenated skin. The key features will help you gather more knowledge about this product.
- Specially formulated for acne-prone and oily skin of men.
- Equipped with premium bioactive ingredients like tea tree essential oil, neem leaf, mulberry, liquorice, hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 & E.
- Removes pollutants from the skin which cause clogged skin pores.
- Reduces future acne build-ups and corrects skin pigmentation.
9. Phy In The Clear Acne-Fighting Face Wash
If you are looking for a dermatologically tested product for your sensitive skin, the Phy In The Clear Acne-Fighting Face Wash is for you. This product is clinically tested and proved to be among the best acne control face washes for its effective positive effects against acne, blemishes and inflammation. Its unmatched formulation is rich in lemon peel extract and menthol to brighten your skin.
It also cools down the irritation and itchiness caused by acne-causing bacteria. Green tea extract with super antioxidant properties is also included to fight acne from the roots. The natural exfoliators like glycolic acid and cellulose beads remove the dead skin cells and rejuvenate the blood circulation to provide you with the lost radiant look. Let’s find out some key features of this product.
- Suits all skin types as it contains no sulphate.
- Lemon peel extract helps to brighten the skin.
- The antioxidant properties of green tea extracts help to keep away acne build-ups.
- Equipped with natural exfoliators like glycolic acid and cellulose beads.
10. Kaya Clinic Acne Free Purifying Cleanser
The next product on our list of the best acne control face washes is from Kaya. Kaya is a 17 years old and experienced brand backed up by 140 expert dermatologists, providing unmatched solutions for skin and hair issues. Kaya Clinic Acne Free Purifying Cleanser is a mild foaming cleanser containing one of the most effective formulations to keep the skin pores clean and control acne eruptions.
Its quick absorb recipe penetrates deep in the skin and regulates the natural oil production of the skin so that you get an oil-free skin with breathing pores. The unique skin conditioners ensure that the natural moisture of the skin is maintained properly. The exclusively researched formula provides an expert protection against acne, blackheads, blemishes and inflammation. The key features may convince you to click the buy button.
- Expert formulation removes excess oil, dirt and impurities and lets the skin breathe.
- Equipped with skin conditioners to keep the skin hydrated and stretch free.
- Effectively prevents future acne breakouts.
- Revitalises and regulates the natural functions of the skin.
11. Ustraa Face Wash Acne Control
Acne can build up in both dry and oily skin. So the best acne control face washes should offer protection measures for both the skin types. Ustraa acne control face wash does the same with utmost expertise. It is an exclusive blend of neem and active charcoal. Neem provides you with antiseptic protection and active charcoal removes all unwanted pollutants and impurities from your skin so that your skin can breathe properly.
Together they provide the best protection against acne build-ups and keep your skin oil-free yet moisturized by removing excess oil from your skin. Your sensitive and acne-prone skin won’t get a better treatment and nourishment than Ustraa. It is harmless irrespective of your skin type as it is free from SLS, paraben or harmful chemicals. You may like the key features of the product summed up below.
- Free from SLS, paraben and harmful chemicals and suits all skin types.
- Get rid of excess oil and keep your skin oil free yet moisturized.
- Equipped with the goodness of Neem and activated charcoal.
- Ideal for sensitive and acne prone skin.
12. Bombay Shaving Company Anti-Acne Face Cleanser
Choose a face cleanser that pampers your skin and takes utmost care of it. The deep cleansing yet gentle formulation of Bombay Shaving Company Anti-Acne Face Cleanser is one of its kind. It positively eliminates all dirt, impurities and excess oil from your skin. The vigorous ingredients of the face wash offer a complete and balanced skincare regime, especially for acne-prone sensitive skin. The ingredients include salicylic acid and vitamin C which exfoliate the skin naturally and promote regeneration of cells.
Pea protein extract is highly regarded by dermatologists to revitalise and restore collagen. It also contains superb anti-inflammatory properties of Acai extracts. Wheat protein nourishes your skin from within and provides a refreshed oil-free look. Consider the key features below to understand why we have enlisted this product as one of the best acne control face washes.
- Paraben and sulphate free mild cleanser for all skin types.
- Salicylic acid and vitamin C work as natural exfoliators and rejuvenate skin.
- Include Antioxidant properties of Acai extracts to reduce inflammation.
- Your skin gets the perfect nourishment provided by wheat protein.
13. Lotus Herbals Anti-Acne Oil Control Face Wash
Make your skin free from acne forever with the Lotus Herbals Tea Tree and Cinnamon Anti-Acne Oil Control Face Wash. This miraculous face wash is going to be a blessing for those who are badly seeking relief from acne and other bacterial skin infections. You will surely notice positive results from the first application itself. No more sticky skin all day long as this face wash gently removes excess oil, dirt and grime from your skin leaving it soft and refreshed. It regulates the natural sebum production of the skin just like the rest of the best acne control face washes of this list.
As a result, you get acne free yet well-hydrated skin. Among the essential ingredients, Tea tree oil is enriched in antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties to unclog pores and repair inflamed skin. It also restores the ideal oil balance of the skin. Moreover, it comes with Cinnamon and Oak bark extract. Cinnamon works as an exfoliator remove dead skin cells and add natural shine to your skin. Oak bark provides astringent properties to soothe inflammation effectively. Let’s have a look at the key features below.
- Comes with Tea tree oil to provide protection against fungal infections and to restore the oil balance of the skin.
- A gentle yet effective cleanser to remove all unwanted impurities and acne causing bacteria from your skin.
- Equipped with astringent properties of Oak bark to reduce inflammation.
- Rich in Cinnamon to revitalise the cell generation process.
14. RE’ EQUIL Oil Control Anti Acne Face Wash
Let’s introduce RE’ EQUIL Oil Control Anti Acne Face Wash, a highly researched formulation, developed under dermatological expertise in a WHO-GMP certified facility. With a superb cleansing effect, this face wash also adds medicinal nourishment to your skin. Dealing with oily acne-prone skin can be a daunting task, but not if you are equipped with RE’ EQUIL Oil Control face wash. Harsh cleansers can make your skin dry and promote excess sebum production which eventually leads to acne.
RE’ EQUIL Oil Control face wash is a mild cleanser with Sebostatic properties to regulate the sebum production of the skin. It gently removes dirt and impurities and unclogs the skin pores for better breathability. Zinc PCA, citric acid and Cocamidopropyl betaine combinedly create this expert formulation to keep acne at bay and rejuvenate your skin like never before. So take charge of your skin and stay healthy. Let’s see what makes this face wash one of the best acne control face washes for men.
- Effectively regulates sebum production of the skin.
- Keeps your skin naturally hydrated throughout the day.
- Expert formulation, developed in a WHO-GMP certified facility.
- Dermatologically tested formula to suit all skin types.
15. Morpheme Remedies Neem, Tea Tree & Basil Face Wash
Make your skin acne-free, flawless and radiant with the all-new Morpheme Remedies anti-acne face wash. It is a blend of the most effective skin-benefiting herbs of nature. We have already listed all the best acne control face washes but Morpheme remedies anti-acne face wash offers added benefits through its all-natural and potent ingredients. Neem has been offering life-sustaining powers for our skin for thousands of years.
It provides the antiseptic and antifungal properties needed to keep away acne-causing bacteria. Basil offers an energized and refreshed feeling every time you apply this face wash. Tea tree oil efficiently removes toxins from your skin and helps in natural exfoliation of the skin. Probably the most important ingredient among these all is the blend of aloe vera and vitamin E. Together they offer conditioning properties and soothes skin from acne burns. Let’s see the key features it has to offer.
- Free from harsh soap, SLS, sulfate and parabens to provide a harmfree usage.
- It is a blend of the most effective skin benefiting herbs exclusively collected from mother nature.
- Neem and basil oil provides antiseptic and antibacterial properties to prevent further acne build up.
- Enhances the metabolism of skin cells, maintains skin elasticity and natural moisture of the skin.
We hope that we are able to provide you with the solution for your acne issues through this article. Do write to us for feedback and any enquiry if required. We would love to hear from you. Stay tuned for more informative articles like this.
Disclaimer: This article does not represent the views and opinions of medical professionals. It is solely based on research and reference by the author. It does not offer any medical suggestions or advice.
Share with others: