Wondering how to get glowing skin at home? Well, it requires some extra skincare that can do this task more efficiently. You need a good exfoliator for your skin to make it bright and glowy that can be easily possible with curd. As curd are rich in lactic acid content it helps in the shedding process of your skin and supports you in getting a natural glow. This article will highlight various curd face pack for skin whitening.
If you prefer a homemade face pack for your skin whitening and controlling acne on your skin? Then, using a homemade curd face pack is the best option for you as it is cheap and easily be prepared at home. Curd is an excellent source of protein, vitamins and calcium helps in shedding the dead skin cells from the skin and make skin glow easily.
Let’s first check out some other benefits of curd on the skin.
Related Post: 15 Easy Homemade Face Pack For Natural Glowing Skin
7 Benefits Of Using Curd On Face :
From ancient concept, Curd is a form of traditional and homemade yoghurt which is popularly known as Dahi in India. As it is derived from milk it has a lot of calcium and vitamins present in it which benefit the skin effectively. If you feed your skin with curd it will help in nourishing it from inside and beautiful from outside. Here are some major benefits of using curd on the face.
- Nourishes The Dry Skin: Curd contains lactic acid in a high amount that is helpful for making your dry skin softer, smoother and much suppler. Homemade curd face pack contains ingredients that are good for effectively nourishing dry and dull skin.
- Lightens Marks & Wards Off Ageing: The presence of curd in the face pack make it acidic in nature and help in skin pigmentation. Curd also contains zinc that acts as a strong bleaching agent for the skin and helps in removing spots, marks and blemishes. Moreover, the presence of healthy fats in it moisturizes the skin and provide a youthful look.
- Protects From UV Rays: Curd also contains a high amount of antioxidants such as vitamin C that helps in fighting against free radical damages. In this way, it protects the skin from the UV rays of the sun and prevents tanning.
- Soothes Inflammation: The anti-inflammatory properties of homemade curd also helps in soothing skin and thus provide relief in case of skin burns and other types of inflammation. Curd acts as a natural remedy for all kinds of skin problems.
- Prevents Breakouts: Curds also tend to possess effective cleansing properties because of the presence of lactic acid in them. Thus it becomes useful in clearing out the pores and keeping the breakouts at a bay.
- Combats Infections: Curd is derived from milk that tends to possess high antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which is helpful for keeping the skin free from different germs such as bacteria, viruses and fungi. Thus, it prevents acne, pimples, blackheads and other types of infection to the skin.
- Exfoliates Skin: The presence of a good amount of lactic acid in curd makes it an effective natural exfoliating agent. Thus it helps you in getting rid of the dead layers from the surface of the skin. It provides you with fresh and smooth skin.
11 Homemade Curd Face Pack For Acne-Free Glowing Skin :
Here are the 11 homemade curd face pack that can help in skin whitening and prevent acne. In these ways, you do not have to invest much money in taking care of your skin. Keep reading to find it out.
1. Curd And Honey Face Pack
If you have dry skin and is tired of different skin whitening treatment? Then, the homemade curd and honey face pack is the perfect treatment your skin requires. As dry skin always have the demand for moisture in it, the combo of curd and honey face pack is the best solution for it.
The benefits of curd on skin put this face pack at the top of this list and make it the best curd face pack for skin whitening. This makes it one of the best curd face pack for glowing skin also. You can make it in your home easily with just a few steps.
- Mix two-part one ratio of the curd to honey with the help of a tablespoon.
- Then, apply it to your face evenly and keep it for around 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat it twice or thrice a week to get effective results.
2. Curd And Besan Face Pack
Can you imagine making your skin white and glowing by using besan? Besan is a common item that is easily available in every Indian household and can also be used for making a face pack. Using besan and curd in a face pack acts as a natural exfoliator for the skin that removes dead skin cells.
By clearing environmental impurities it brings a natural glow to the skin. Thus it becomes one of the best curd face pack for skin whitening. The combo of curd and besan makes it a good curd face pack for glowing skin also.
- Take two tsp of curd and add 1tsp of besan in it and mix it well to get a thick paste.
- You need to ensure that you get a good consistency throughout the mixture.
- Apply it on the face and let it dry for some time.
- Wash it off with cold water and repeat it thrice a week.
Related Post: 13 Homemade Besan Face Pack For Spotless Glowing Skin
3. Curd And Lemon Face Pack
If you have oily skin and face the problem of acne and pimples on your face, then this face pack made of curd and lemon will provide you with a great solution. As lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C content it is helpful for reducing skin damage and premature ageing.
Moreover, lemon also has good cleansing properties that help with epidermal thickness. Along with it the presence of natural component AHA in it ensures enhanced skin quality. Thus it has all the curd and lemon for face benefits that you can easily get with it.
- Take 4 tsp of diluted lemon juice and mix curd with it.
- Apply the mixture on your face and wash it off after its get dried.
- Repeat the process three to four times a week to get effective results.
- It is best effective for oily skin only.
4. Curd And Oats Face Pack
Oats is not just good for health it is good for the skin also. You can easily put it in your face as a face mask and exfoliate your skin. Oats tends to boost collagen production in your skin and help you in improving your skin complexion.
Using oats as a face mask can act as a natural skin cleanser and provide you with a fresh glow. Moreover, in the case of sensitive skin, this face pack acts in a great way. If you want to get rid of blackheads and pimples, this face pack is most suitable.
- Add around 4 tsp of fresh curd and 2 tsp of grounded oats in it along with 2 tsp of honey.
- Mix it well to get a thick paste.
- Apply it on your face evenly and keep it for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash it off with warm water and repeat it daily if possible.
5. Curd, Turmeric And Mustard Oil Pack
Turmeric is said to possess good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that are helpful for improving skin complexion. Applying turmeric, along with mustard oil and curd on your face can help you in improving your skin colour and provide you with flawless skin.
It is one of the best curd face pack for skin whitening. The ingredients to prepare this face pack is easily available in every Indian household which makes it most effective also.
- Take 2 tsp of curd, 1 tsp of turmeric powder and a few drops of mustard oil in a bowl.
- Mix it well to get a thick paste and apply it uniformly on your face.
- Wash it off with cold water after it gets dried.
- Repeat it twice a week to get effective results.
6. Curd And Orange Face Mask
Orange peel is used as the main ingredient in various face masks at the market. It also tends to possess antimicrobial properties that are good for treating oily and acne skin problems. Do you know that orange also acts as a skin lightening agent and can help in removing different marks from the skin?
Thus it becomes one of the best curd face pack for skin whitening. It is also helpful for preventing the ageing of the skin. The ingredients for making this face pack is also less which can easily be made and applied anytime when you want.
- Collect orange peel powder and mix the appropriate amount of curd in it.
- Mix it well to get a thick paste.
- Apply it on the skin evenly and wash it off after drying.
- Repeat it twice a week to see amazing results.
7. Curd And Multani Mitti Face Pack
Oily and sensitive skin problem is seen among various people that make skin dull. However, it can be cured easily with the homemade curd face pack easily at a cheap cost. You have to just mix Multani mitti and curd at an appropriate amount and apply it to one face to bring a natural glow to the skin.
Multani mitti is helpful for fighting dark circles and sun damage by providing a cooling effect on the skin. The cleansing properties of Multani mitti are helpful for removing the dead skin cells from the skin easily. Being much effective and budget-friendly, it becomes one of the best curd face pack for skin whitening.
- Take equal parts of curd and Multani mitti in a small bowl.
- Make a good paste by mixing it well.
- Apply it evenly all over your face and wash it off after drying.
- Repeat it daily if possible to bring a natural glow to your skin.
8. Curd And Cucumber Face Pack
Cucumber is considered a nourishing veggie in India that is also helpful for treating skin problems. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is overloaded with antioxidants and Vitamin C which are excellent ingredients for making a dahi face pack for glowing skin.
Cucumber is known for reducing inflammation and is helpful for skin hydration. Moreover, with the help of it, you can also remove your tan and deep cleanse your skin. Using it frequently will help you to get blemish-free skin easily which make it on the list of curd face pack for skin whitening.
- Mix a required amount of cucumber juice and curd to form a paste.
- Gently massage the mixture in your face effectively.
- Keep it for dying and wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat it daily to get effective results.
9. Curd, Banana And Rosewater Pack
Bananas tend to contain a good amount of potassium and manganese that are effective elements for making skin soft. The presence of manganese in it helps in boosting collagen production in human skin.
In addition, Rosewater in this face pack helps in treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it one of the useful dahi face pack for glowing skin. This homemade curd face pack for skin whitening is good for frequent use.
- Take 2 tsp of fresh curd and add one small mashed banana along with 1 tsp of rose water.
- Mix it well to get a thick paste and apply it all over your face.
- Use it twice or thrice a week to get smooth and glowing skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
10. Raw Sour Curd Face Pack
Raw sour curd itself only is the best face cleansing solution that also adds nourishment to the skin. It helps in removing dead skin cells easily and reduce acne and pimples on your face.
You can easily make a face pack with raw sour curd easily at home which is helpful for tightening the skin and recovering it from clogged pores. It is cheap and easily affordable by all and helps in getting glowing skin easily. Thus it is one of the easy curd face pack for skin whitening.
- Take 1 to 2 tsp of raw curd in a bowl and ground it well.
- Apply it on the face and neck evenly and massage for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Keep it for some time until it gets dried.
- Then wash it off with warm water to get effective results.
11. Curd And Chamomile Oil Face Pack
If you are suffering severe sunburns of your skin and in search of a soothing face pack? Then, try to make a face pack at home with curd and chamomile oil and use it frequently to get rid of the problem. The essential oils of chamomile help in protecting the skin from pollution, UV rays and dirt.
Also, it helps in mitigating stretch marks on the skin and preventing acne and blemishes. Mixing the oil with the curd becomes the best combo for a natural skincare regime.
- Add 4 to 5 drops of chamomile oil in 3 tsp of curd to make a paste.
- Apply it on the face and affected areas of the skin and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Rub a little and rinse it off after drying.
- Repeat it twice or thrice a week.
Curd tends to contain potential skincare benefits because of its high lactic acid content. Being full of essential natural ingredients including vitamins, minerals and antioxidants it becomes a perfect choice for being used as a face pack for the skin. Along with being a natural kitchen ingredient, it is great to be used as a face pack.
Related Post: 13 Best Face Pack For Pimples & Sensitive Skin In India
In the modern inflated market, a homemade curd face pack can help in skin whitening at a much lower cost. The benefits of curd on the skin such as adding moisture on the skin and providing nourishment to the skin has made it a perfect choice for a skincare regime.
Q: Is Curd good for skin whitening?
The presence of lactic acid in curd acts as a deep cleanser for the skin. It also causes a bleaching effect on your skin that helps in lightening the skin and reducing blemishes. So it’s good for skin whitening.
Q: Can we use a curd face pack daily?
Using too much curd on your skin daily can make your skin dry and dull. So it is recommended not to use this in an excess amount that can aggravate your skin problems despite curing them. Using a curd face pack thrice a week is mostly suggested.
Q: Is curd good for oily skin?
Yes, a curd face pack is good for skin when it is applied evenly with besan. As besan acts as a good exfoliator for skin it helps in removing oil, dirt and impurities effectively. Thus it is good for oily skin.
Disclaimer: This article does not represent the views and opinions of medical professionals. It is solely based on research and reference by the author. It does not offer any medical suggestions or advice.
Share with others: