Skin is one of the most important and largest organs that require much special attention for staying young and blemish-free. Body oil has become much essential in modern days for keeping skin very active and moisturized. People are not much aware of the benefits of body oil and its types available in the market. Here, we have listed the 11 best body oil for dry skin in India.
Either by controlling skin’s dryness or making it glow, body oils are seen as the best solution for making them. Body oils massage make skin glow and be healthy in daily life which helps people with dry skin. This article will discuss the best body oil for dry skin in the Indian market. Read this article to find out the best body oil for your skin and make it more glow and moisturized.
Benefits Of Using Body Oil On Skin :
Is Body oil beneficial to dry skin and acts as a multi-functional grooming tool for men and women? This may be the question that comes often to the minds of people. So, before discussing the best oil for dry skin, let’s find out the benefits of using body oil regularly for dry skin. This section will highlight how much body oil is beneficial for dry skin in various ways.
- Tackles Dry Skin And Moisturizes: Body oils are seen as the perfect way for keeping skin moisturized and improving the body’s overall health. Unlike different body lotions, body oils are free of harmful chemicals. They consist of different natural ingredients such as sunflower and lavender which are good for the skin.
- Massage Therapy: Body oils tends to make rubbing and massaging skin easier which causes less discomfort and friction that helps in giving relief to body tissue. Essential nutrients present in body oils are of low molecular weight and are fat-soluble, which gets absorbed easily on the skin. Good massage therapy with body oil lowers the stress-related skin problem that is good for health.
- Reduces Mental Stress And Brings Emotional Well-being: In addition to giving relief to body aches and pain, the use of body oils is much more impressive in improving mental health. Good massage of body oil over skin tends to increase the relaxation level which improves emotional well-being.
- Good For Skin Health And Cruelty-free: Do you know body oils are free from added fragrance along with synthetic and artificial chemicals. Organic components of body oil such as fatty acid content tend to help in relieving symptoms of psoriasis and eczema by reducing skin inflammation.
- Much More Economical Than Body Lotions: Using body oil helps people in saving their money in addition to physical and emotional benefits. However, it may seem contradictory because some oils are more expensive than lotions, but it is to remember that a little body oil goes a long way. Using a little bit of oil covers a large part of the skin and gives a pleasant massage experience.
- Non-greasy And Absorbs Quickly: Body oils contain light nutrients which get absorbed quickly in dry skin after shower which provides extra hydration. Also, body oils are made of natural ingredients in place of minerals which helps them in being a form that most people do not like. They provide deep hydration without providing any greasy residue.
These are some of the key reasons why body oils are beneficial to the skin, especially dry skin. Now let’s move on to find out the best body oil for dry skin in India. Check out to find out the suitable one for you.
Related Post: 11 Best Body Scrubs For Men In India
Let’s start with the list now:
Product List :
- Parachute Advansed Olive & Almond Body Oil
- Navratna Therapy Ayurvedic Body Massage Oil
- Keya Seth Aromatherapy Skin Defence Orange Body Oil
- Biotique Bio Cado Avocado Stress Relief Body Massage Oil
- Baidyanath Pure Olive Oil
- mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Body Polishing Oil
- UrbanBotanics Pure Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Joy Honey & Almonds Nourishing Body Oil
- Jacolivol Body Oil
- Himalaya Herbals Stress Relief Massage Oil
- Khadi Rishikesh Herbal Sandal Massage Oil
11 Best Body Oil To Get Rid Of Dry Skin In Winter :
1. Parachute Advansed Olive & Almond Body Oil
Are you searching for a body oil that is grounded with natural ingredients at lower prices? Then Parachute Advanced Olive & Almond Body Oil is the perfect option for you to choose from. It is enriched with the goodness of almond, coconut, and olive oil extract which give nourishment and hydration to the skin along with providing a mild fragrance.
This body oil is very safe for the skin as it does not contain any silicone, alcohol, or parabens which affects skin health. Parachute Advansed Olive & Almond Body Oil goes much deeper into your skin and locks the moisture in it. In the case of dry skin, it reinforces the moisture barrier and repairs most of the dry and damaged skin. It can be used both before and after the bath which makes it multifunctional.
Key Ingredients: Almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, and vitamin E extract
- Enriched nutrients help in glowing skin.
- A mild and pleasant fragrance helps in providing relaxation.
- Its non-greasy formulation is easily absorbed in the skin which does not leave any stains on clothes.
- Repairs the dry and damaged skin which enhances the refreshment.
- Locks moisture and goes much deep into the skin.
2. Navratna Therapy Ayurvedic Body Massage Oil
Do you prefer ayurvedic ingredients for taking care of your skin? Then, Navratna Therapy Ayurvedic Body Massage Oil is the best solution for you which can provide an ayurvedic touch therapy to your skin. It is prepared with various ayurvedic ingredients such as ashwagandha, Brahmi, and rose oil which helps in providing a good massage to your skin. Because of its ayurvedic herbs, it is the best body oil for body massage.
Navratna Therapy Ayurvedic Body Massage Oil can be used gently for massaging the skin, which helps in relieving stress and uplifting mood. This oil contains 9 essential oils and ayurvedic herbs which are very effective in providing relief when massaged gently for some time on the skin. It is the best body oil for the skin as it contains orange oil which nourishes aging and dry skin.
Key Ingredients: Ayurvedic herbs such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Mandukaparni, Kshir kakoli, and an essential oil like Orange, Rose, Clove, and Eucalyptus oil.
- Gentle massage with this oil provides deep relaxation and mental rejuvenation.
- Provides cooling effect and uplifts mood easily which helps in relieving stress.
- Brahmi herbs present in it helps in reducing body fatigue.
- Mandukaparni herbs contained in it helps in drawing out body heat.
- Eucalyptus oil being its key ingredient tends to ease joint and muscle pains which is one of its major benefits.
- Orange oil contained in it diminishes skin blemishes and makes it the best body oil for body massage.
3. Keya Seth Aromatherapy Skin Defence Orange Body Oil
Dry skin creates many skin problems and leads to redness and inflammation among all age groups. Keya Seth Aromatherapy Skin Defence Orange Body Oil is the best and ideal oil for dry skin. It contains natural ingredients that help in strengthening your skin along with repairing skin damage. The combination of various nutrients such as vitamin c supports in reducing dryness of skin and makes it the best body oil for glowing skin.
Keya Seth Aromatherapy Skin Defence Orange Body Oil is also very useful even in the summer season as it boosts collagen production and helps in toning and tightening the skin. Moreover, the nutrients present in it promote a brighter complexion in the skin which makes it the best body oil for glowing skin of both men and women. Moreover, using this product after bath provides much refreshment because of its refreshing citrus fragrance.
Key Ingredients: Essential Orange extracts, sandalwood oil, Carrot seed oil, and Wheatgerm oil.
- This aromatherapy oil is free of harsh chemicals which provides a natural solution to skincare.
- Its orange oil ingredients soothe rough, dry, and irritated skin.
- Massage with this body oil helps in promoting body flow in the skin and supports in treating acne.
- The oil is non-greasy and has a refreshing fragrance which helps in reducing stress.
- It is enriched with vitamin c nutrients which act as skin whitening.
4. Biotique Bio Cado Avocado Stress Relief Body Massage Oil
Are you worried about your dry skin and remain stressed all time? Then, Biotique Bio Cado Avocado Stress Relief Body Massage Oil is the perfect solution for your dry skin which is available at a much more economical price in the market. This is the best homemade body oil for dry skin and is dermatologically tested which is 100 percent safe for the skin.
Avocado Stress Relief Body Massage Oil is blended with avocado, sesame, and sunflower oil which helps in relieving body fatigue and stress. The presence of these ingredients makes it the best oil for body massage. It is specially formulated for a full-body spa massage that soothes away the dryness and roughness of the skin. This product is mainly derived from ayurvedic ingredients for which it is considered the best ayurvedic body oil for dry skin.
Key Ingredients: Badam oil, Ankurit gehu, Arand oil, Neem oil, Dudhal, Avocado Oil, Rai, and Til oil.
- This natural beauty product helps in making dry skin glow effectively.
- Ayurvedic ingredients help in relaxing the painful muscles.
- It smoothes the dryness and roughness of the skin.
5. Baidyanath Pure Olive Oil
Body oil made of natural ingredients contains essential nutrients and is rich in antioxidants. Baidyanath Pure Olive Oil is a herbal body oil that is manufactured from pure olive extracts and sandalwood which provides complete skincare. This body oil contains rich antioxidants that make skin shiny which makes this the best body oil for glowing skin.
Baidyanath Pure Olive Oil is a GMP-certified product and has a 100 years legacy in Ayurvedic solutions to health care. This lightweight oil goes deep into the skin and makes it smooth and silky. Moreover, the massage with this body oil helps in clearing skin pores and protects from sunburn. It is derived from mainly olive oil which makes it suitable for homemade body oil for skin.
Key Ingredients: Olive, sesame, neem, almond oil, liquid paraffin, and different Kalka materials such as Daru Haridra, Haldi, Ranjith, Lodha, sandalwood, Kapoor, and lanolin.
- Its herbal ingredients make skin glow and lock in moisture.
- Mitigates dry skin problems and removes dirt and germs from the skin.
- Its high vitamin E and K content protect your skin from rashes and sunburn.
- Does not make your skin oily even in summer.
6. mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Body Polishing Oil
Are you looking for a body oil that contains coffee that can help you in making your skin glow? Then, mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Body Polishing Oil is the best option for you to glow your dry skin. It is enriched with coffee, caffeine, rosehip, vitamin E, and almond oil which keep skin damages at bay. This is a unisexual product and its raw coffee extracts make it the best body oil for dry skin.
mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Body Polishing Oil has the aroma of freshly collected Arabic coffee which helps in perking up the senses. It softens the skin which makes it the best oil for body massage. This body oil can be applied all over the body for polishing, which gets easily absorbed within 10 to 15 minutes. The specialty of this body oil is it helps in reducing stretch marks on the skin which is beneficial for skin grooming.
Key Ingredients: Raw coffee seeds, caffeine, rosehip, Vitamin E, and sweet almond extracts.
- Gentle massage with this body polishing oil reduces the cellulite content of the skin.
- Helps in toning the skin and makes it antioxidant-rich.
- Soothes skin and reduces the stretch marks of skin.
- It is mineral-free oil that moisturizes skin naturally.
7. UrbanBotanics Pure Cold Pressed Olive Oil
Are you looking for a body oil that can help in taking care of dry skin and hair at the same time? Then, UrbanBotanics Pure Cold Pressed Olive Oil is the perfect option for you to choose from as it contains nutritional olive extracts which help in taking care of skin and hair. This body oil is equipped with only pure olive oil extracts which help in keeping the dry skin hydrated for a long time. Moreover, this product is free from various mineral ingredients and contains natural extracts which make it suitable for daily use.
UrbanBotanics Pure Cold Pressed Olive Oil can also be applied to the hair which helps in strengthening and makes it lustrous. It has a high content of Vitamin E and A along with important fatty acids which provide high nourishment to the skin and is the best body oil for dry skin. It is the best oil for body massage which helps in the blood circulation of your body.
Key Ingredients: Good quality olive oil
- Regular use of this oil promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Protects the hair scalp from getting dry and maintains the elasticity of the skin.
- It penetrates the skin and nails and makes the skin lustrous.
- Keep the skin smooth and helps in making dry skin glow.
8. Joy Honey & Almonds Nourishing Body Oil
Multifunctional body oil has high demand in the market which helps in nourishing, lightening, and moisturizing the skin. Joy Honey & Almonds Nourishing Body Oil is loaded with different vitamins such as A, B, D, E, and K along with omega fatty acids which protect skin from UV damage and pollution. It is basically a homemade body oil for dry skin that nourishes and hydrates skin efficiently.
Joy Honey & Almonds Nourishing Body Oil contains high honey extracts which make the body oil added with antimicrobial properties. The body oil is dermatologically tested and is non-comedogenic and vegan in form. It is the best body oil for dry skin and enhances collagen production in the skin. Moreover, this product is mainly designed for providing a solution to winter skincare woes that remains super gentle on the skin.
Key Ingredients: Honey, Almond oil, Sesame oil, Vitamin E
- Protects the skin from UV rays and harmful pollutants in the environment.
- Sesame oil extract acts as an antioxidant for the skin.
- Maintains elasticity of the skin and keeps it hydrated for a long time.
- It is fast-absorbing and non-greasy in form.
9. Jacolivol Body Oil
Do you want to make your skin soft and glowing along with being healthy at the same time? Then, Jacolivol Body Oil is the perfect body oil product for you to choose from. It is enhanced with Italian olive oil extracts which have a light texture and is the best body oil for dry skin available in the market. Moreover, this oil gets easily absorbed in the skin and has a refreshing sandalwood aroma. Consumers possessing dry skin prefer this body oil for its quick action.
Jacolivol Body Oil is available in the market at a cheaper price as compared to other body oils which are preferred by consumers. This product is mainly derived from different ayurvedic elements which ensure healthy skin. Moreover, natural ingredients present in this body oil make it suitable for daily use which helps in keeping dry skin soft and smooth.
Key Ingredients: Haridra, Arjuna, Daruharidra, Neem oil, olive oil, and Kapoor.
- It brings an additional glow to the skin.
- Moisturizes skin very well and softens it.
- Beautiful aroma and is non-sticky and greasy.
- Can be easily used at any time of day and night.
- Using this on dry skin makes skin more presentable.
10. Himalaya Herbals Stress Relief Massage Oil
Are you looking for the best body massage oil that helps in relieving stress? Himalaya Herbals Stress Relief Massage Oil is the best option to avail of to get the best stress-relieving massage. This body oil contains ayurvedic wellness and is the most trusted brand in the Indian market. It is loaded with different herbs that help in relieving stress and fatigue along with treating arthritis and lumbar pain.
Himalaya Herbals Stress Relief Massage Oil contains winter cherries as its ingredients which is considered as an anti-stress agent and helps in getting relief from body pain. This body oil is preferred for use before a bath which makes it the best oil for body massage. It is derived from the country mallow plant which has high medicinal value.
Key Ingredients: Herbs such as Country Mallow, Winter Cherry, Indian Tinospora, Indian Madder, and sesamum indicum.
- Helps in relieving stress and relaxes the body and mind.
- Reduces pain and stiffness of the body.
- Fights inflammation and supports body relaxation.
- Its ingredients country mallow helps in relieving from different nervous disorders.
- Generates a soothing effect on the skin.
11. Khadi Rishikesh Herbal Sandal Massage Oil
Ayurvedic and herbal body oil helps in nourishing skin along with increasing blood flow. Khadi Rishikesh Herbal Sandal Massage Oil is an ayurvedic body oil whose massage helps in relaxing tensed muscles. It is loaded with sandalwood oil which helps in skin whitening and serves as an anti-tanning purpose. Moreover, it protects the skin and heals scars and spots on the skin.
Khadi Rishikesh Herbal Sandal Massage Oil is very natural and is brought to the market from the warehouse of Khadi Rishikesh where it is prepared with only herbal and ayurvedic ingredients. It is the best ayurvedic body oil for dry skin which helps in protecting skin from pimples and infection. Moreover, it provides bright and flawless skin, and the massage drives away anxiety and stress. Its high herbal content makes it the best body oil for dry skin.
Key Ingredients: Sandalwood oil and different ayurvedic and herbal ingredients
- Reduces stress and protects skin from wounds, sores, and pimples.
- Also helps in the contraction of gums, muscles,s, and skin.
- Helps in removing scars and spots on the skin.
- Tightens and smooths skin which provides great relief.
Bottom Line :
That’s all about the best body oil for glowing skin, Body oils are becoming more popular and useful as it helps in locking moisture in skin for long hours. They are very effective in dry skin and keep it hydrated along with softening and smoothening. We hope that you found this article helpful. If you like it then share it with friends and stay tuned for more.
Q: Does body oil help to get rid of dry skin?
Body oil contains different hydrating agents and emollient ingredients such as fatty acids which helps in softening the outer skin layer. Moreover, body oils have a light texture that gets easily absorbed on dry skin and provides maximum hydration. The problem of dry skin is reduced when body oil massages are done regularly before or after bathing.
Q: Does body oil darken your skin?
Body oils contain essential nutrients such as coconut, olive, and almond which do not darken your skin. Sometimes oils increase the skin pigmentation rate which leads to darkening of the skin. It is required not to go out after taking an oil massage as it can cause sunburn which causes tanning of the skin. Using lightweight oil is very useful for dry skin as it gets easily absorbed within less time.
Q: What is the best time to use body oil?
Body oils are best to use after showering when the skin is still damp as it helps to moisturize the most. Moreover, it is beneficial to use body oil before going to bed where it should be applied to a one-hour minimum. Using body oil in a proper daily routine tends to maximize its effect.
Q: Can body oil be applied before or after lotion?
Body oil can be applied both before and after showering to moist the skin effectively. But it is best to use body oil after you use body lotion immediately after showering. Both body oil and lotion have the same end goals but using one after another properly maximizes their positive impacts. It is not good to use body oil before lotion as the oil layer cannot be penetrated by the lotions. On Contrary, oil pressure on lotion causes better penetration of the ingredients of lotions.
Q: Can you use body oil instead of lotion?
Yes, body oil can be used instead of lotions because oil tends to retain moisture better than lotion. Body oils are mainly derived from natural essential ingredients and are synthetic chemical-free which is good for the skin. Moreover, body oils are bioactive in a form that delivers nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants to dry skin and mitigate damage on the skin surface. Body oil massage also reduces stress which protects against free radicals and becomes an added advantage in terms of lotions.
Disclaimer: This article does not represent the views and opinions of medical professionals. It is solely based on research and reference by the author. It does not offer any medical suggestions or advice.
Share with others: