Coloring your hair has great advantages and disadvantages, both. But today we are not going to talk about the pros & cons but the men’s hair color trends in summer 2021. Summer is just around the corner and it is a great time to change your look. So what’s the best and easiest possible way to do that? By changing your hair color.
But before we dig into men’s hair color trends for 2021, let’s understand the benefits of coloring your hair.
Benefits Of Coloring Your Hair :
There are many. We agree there are disadvantages too, but right now we will tell you the best benefits of coloring your hair.
- It Adds Volume: For the people who have thinner hair than others and always wanted to have some volume to it, coloring your hair will easily achieve you that. When you color your hair, a layer is added to each strand, for the same your hair gets some solid volume which makes you look good and makes you feel satisfied.
- It looks stylish: Of course, they do! The biggest purpose of coloring your hair is only to make you look more stylish, and they do make you look stylish. Yes, you must know the trends to follow, or to set! But we are getting there right after this.
- It protects the hair: As it is told before that it adds a layer to your hair, and that layer is capable enough to protect your hair strands from wind, dust, and sun. They act as an extra layer of skin and protection to your hair.
- Shiny hair: If you ever wanted your hair to be shiny and stylish, then a hair color will only fulfill your want. When you color your hair, there’s some shine that comes eventually and stays until a couple of shampoos. That shine makes your hair look really beautiful.
- Smoothness: When you apply hair color, smoothness comes along with it. So you will witness just right after the moment you wash your hair after coloring, it feels so smooth. And that smoothness is a long-term smoothness, doesn’t get vanished after a couple of shampoos.
These were all the most interesting benefits of coloring your hair. However, the most important one still remains ‘Style’. So here we will tell you the best men’s hair color trends for summer 2021. Summer is just about to hit, so get ready to game up your style now.
Best Men’s Hair Colour Trends To Follow In 2021 :
There are so many hair color trends going on, but not all the ones are presentable enough to make you look ‘stylish’ not a joker or a psycho. So we have curated the best ones for you. It will be categorized into mainly three parts, and under each category, the trends will be mentioned. They are the best trendsetters of last year and they will continue to set the trends this year as well.
- On Top
- Global Hair
If you want to add up some unique style to your hair, highlighting it is a perfect way. It only gets applied to a few places of your hair, but it makes it look extremely stylish.
1. Blonde Highlights :
Going blonde is always a good idea. But highlighting with blonde color is a better idea. Especially if you have a dark shade of hair, in general, it will look even more fun. Blonde Highlights will put the extra sharp edges to the hair which you had always desired.
Related Post: Easiest Tips On How To Bleach Your Hair At Home
2. Silver Highlight On Black :
This looks even sharper. Silver color, in general, will attract so many eyeballs, so if you are highlighting your hair with a silver color, make sure you style it up well. In order to attract eyeballs, you will need to scatter the highlight on the top portion as much as you can. It will look smooth and edgy at the same time.
3. Red highlight on black :
If you think silver is a color to attract eyeballs, you are wrong. There’s red too. The faded red on black hair strands will bring the fiery look to your hair. But make sure you highlight the right areas of your hair. Less of it is still fine, but more of it might not appeal as highlighted hair.
On The Top :
There are few men’s hair color trends which will only look good if applied on the top only, not the sides. Here, the sides act as the base & neutralizer of the contrast, whereas the top portion can flaunt its fashion to the fullest.
4. Rainbow Hair Colour Trend :
If we are talking about the best men’s hair color trend in 2020, rainbow hair color must have to be on the list. Since the time of Joker, it is massively famous. Although it was famous before.
The rainbow hair color will only occupy the top part of the hair and make you look amazingly cool.
Also, this hair color is suggested to get done by a hairdresser only, else it can be messed up.
5. Silver Hair Color :
If you can high fade both sides and then apply silver hair color on top, it will look not only sharp but it will bring a unique style to your face. You must try using the silver hair color just on the top, it looks edgy.
The icy blonde is very famous in Korean culture as you can see the K-Culture has loads of it.
Global Hair Coloring :
This is the most common men’s hair color trend of all time where the entire hair is colored. It has its own charm, so you will also enjoy this look on your face.
6. Ash Grey :
Ash Grey hair color is smooth, stylish, and fun. They look extremely edgy at the same time it makes you look like a dapper. If you are a person who is into formals more, it might not suit you as well as it will suit a guy who prefers to be in tee shirts and blue jeans.
7. Copper Brown :
Now if you are a person who wears more formal dresses, then copper brown would look premium and sophisticated on your head. The spontaneous look of this color is unmatchable. That is why its the favorite of many.
8. Chocolate Brown :
The most common men’s hair color trends of all time, chocolate brown. It makes you look like a gentleman. It brings volume to the hair for the dark shade. A perfect choice for people having comparatively thinner hair.
These were all the top picks for men’s hair color trends 2021. They all will look extremely nice when done correctly. It is advisable to get the hair colors done by a hairdresser instead of DIY, but in case you are confident enough, rock & roll.
Share with others: