Smartwatches have come a long way in 2020. It started with Apple Watch and Samsung Gear but now there are plenty of the Smartwatches available in the market. We understand that not everybody can go for an Apple watch so here are the top 10 affordable smartwatches in India for you to get and make your life easier than ever before.
Earlier, phones were meant for taking calls and watches were meant for checking time. It has all changed in the smart era. Now smartphones are the ultimate need to move ahead in the world, and smartwatches are even smarter!
- Amazfit GTS
- Honor Watch Magic Brown
- NoiseFit Fusion Hybrid Smart Watch
- Mi Smart Band 4 – India’s No. 1 Fitness band
- Amazfit Xiaomi Huami Bip GPS Fitness Tacker
- FitSpark Studio Multi-Functional Smartwatch
- Noise Colorfit Pro 2
- GILMORE GizFit 902 Smartwatch
- Hoteon FT01 Smartwatch
- Honor Band 5i
10 Best Affordable Smartwatches In India :
1. Huami Amazfit GTS Smart Watch :
This smartwatch comes with an AMOLED display and five colors. A pretty impressive smartwatch under only 10,000. It runs on Bluetooth 5.0, having 12 different sports modes, and 24*7 heart rate sensor. The display is pretty much the right size with the right brightness. You can easily read it in broad daylight. It has a 220 mAh battery where it can run up to a minimum of 10 days of heavy usage.
It comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass and up to 50m water resistance. The best part is the option to choose which apps to keep in your watch, and which is not needed.
2. Honor Watch Magic Brown :
This smartwatch is stylish. This is one of those smartwatches where it appears to be a normal watch, but secretly it’s a smart one! Having an AMOLED display of 390 pixels, it provides the true color. It has 16 gigs of RAM and up to 128 Gb ROM.
It has got all the essential sensors from the gyroscope to the accelerometer. It has an excellent battery back up of 7 days. The best part about this smartwatch is it runs on both Android and Apple. It has a very user-friendly UI. 1 year warranty comes out of the box.
3. NoiseFit Fusion Hybrid Smart Watch :
One of the best buys under 7k rupees in India. Noise fusion smartwatch is the perfect blend of digital and analog world with the striking 1.22″ full-color capacitive touch display and smart movement of mechanical hands. It just works smoothly both with Android 5.0+ and iOS 8+ smartphones. This hybrid watch is equipped with a 3-axis acceleration sensor and 24×7 heart rate monitor that keeps track of your daily activity and health goals.
You can also track your walked steps, distance covered, calories burned, sleep hours, and also set reminders for meetings, snacking, moving, hydrating, taking your pills, and much more. It provides an amazing battery backup that lasts up to 30 days in analog mode and 3 days in the smart mode.
4. Mi Smart Band 4 – India’s No. 1 Fitness band :
The next one in affordable smartwatches in India is Mi Smart band 4. This smart band claims to be the no. 1 fitness band in India. It features a 39.9% larger (than Mi Band 3) AMOLED color full-touch display with adjustable brightness. Mi smart band 4 offers a sturdy 5ATM waterproof built, so you can wear it carefree while swimming or diving. It connects with the advanced Bluetooth 5.0 and offers you a 24/7 health and wellness tracking.
With the band on your wrist, you can receive text messages, silence or reject calls, and get social media notifications instantly. And lastly, give you up to 20 days of long-lasting battery life for uninterrupted performance.
5. Amazfit Xiaomi Huami BiP GPS Fitness Tacker :
This is also a very good buy under 10K. It has 2.5D corning gorilla glass as a screen. It has a heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, built-in GPS and foot tracks. This incredible smartwatch has a very lightweight.
It has all the essential sensors. Xiaomi and Huami both are trusted brands. It has a built-in microphone to activate Google Assistant, and do most of your work by voice command. Outdoor performance is enhanced under sunlight. It comes with a DND mode. It has more than 10 watch faces. It runs on Bluetooth 4.0. An. Affordable smartwatch in India Under 10,000.
6. FitSpark Studio Multi-Functional Smartwatch :
Budget smartwatches are the ultimate game-changer. This smartwatch offers so much under just 5000 rupees. FitSpark introduces Premium Smartwatch with a full touch display. The classic metallic aluminum alloy case and multiple dial options giving you a luxurious look on your wrist.
Whether you are going camping, hiking, cycling, or any outdoor activity, FitSpark STUDIO is going to track it all and it’s Aluminium Alloy body gives you military-grade protection for rough and tough usage. It’s ultra Turbo 330 mAh battery provides up to a week backup with just 2 hours of charging.
You can also keep your health records on your fingertips, count your steps, know your heart rate, calorie count, and many more.
7. Noise Colorfit Pro 2 :
Under 5K, it’s also one of the best buys you can make. It has an OLED display. It has 7 sports mode. It can also monitor blood oxygen level, heart rate, sleep, as well as blood pressure.
It displays the caller ID and it has a remote shutter control feature. So clicking group pictures are now easier. It has a battery life for up to 6 days. It only takes up to 60 minutes to get fully charged.
8. GIZMORE GizFit 902 Smartwatch :
The next one is one of the affordable smartwatches in India. GLE W34 has an 1.3 inches IPS display. The user interface is pretty user-friendly. It provides a lot of features like Steps Count, Real-time monitoring of Blood Pressure, 24-hrs continuous Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen Level, Sleep tracking, calculate distance covered with calories burnt, etc.
It gives you the IP67 level water resistance and can track your daily activities and sports like running, walking, and cycling. Its lightweight, comfortable and can be used up to 7 days with a single charge.
9. Hoteon FT01 Smartwatch :
The Hoteon FT01 Smartwatch has a 1.3-inch big touchscreen which gives you the sliding experience as smooth as a mobile phone. You watch dial can be customized. It supports dynamic heart rate monitor and blood pressure monitor. A built-in low-power infrared body-sensing processor that measures heart rate for 24 X 7. This watch comes with an IP68 Waterproof & Warranty.
Once you are connected with your phone via Bluetooth, this device can support incoming call reminders, SMS reminders, and various APP message notifications (Whatsapp/Facebook/Twitter/Gmail/Linkedin/Wechat, etc.)
10. Honor Band 5i :
It has a 0.96 inch TFT colorful touch display. It has features like sleep monitor, multiple watches faces, multiple sports mode. It can monitor indoor and outdoor running.
It has up to 50-meter water-resistant. It has a stopwatch and a timer too. You can get your task done by the voice assistant. If you lose your phone, there’s a ‘Find your phone’ option.
This watch also falls under one of the affordable smartwatches in India.
These were the best affordable smartwatches in India you can go for. We have curated the best for you. So what are you waiting for? Get the smartwatch you like!
Now let’s talk about why do you need a smartwatch. And what are the benefits of using a smartwatch these days? Here we cover everything. Keep reading.
Why Do You Need A Smartwatch?
By now you know that Smartwatches are the game changers in 2020. But why? How a smartwatch can make your life easier?
Related Post: What Is The Future Of Wearable Fitness Devices?
- Beyond Time: A smartwatch can tell you time. But also can let you access your entire phone on your wrist. Yes, entire. It will get you access to most of the apps on your phone. You can do most of the tasks on your wrist. It looks stylish too!
- Your Phone Doesn’t Need To Come Out Of Pocket! With a smartwatch on your wrist, your phone can stay in your pocket. Do you want to receive calls? You can. You want to open maps and navigate, you can. You want Google Assistant to tell you certain stuff, or do something on behalf of you. A smartwatch is pretty capable of doing that. You can pause play music, change it, even update your playlist. In short, with a smartwatch on your wrist, you can do most of the works of your smartphone by tapping on it. What can be cooler than that?
- Fitness Tracker: Most of the people are nowadays fitness freak. Especially this Gen Y. A smartwatch can track your fitness 24×7. From how many steps you have walked to what’s your current pulse rate, from how many calories you lost by the workout, from how many more steps are required to reach your goal. It can do anything and everything.
- Find Your Other Devices: It is pretty often that you lose your phone somewhere in the room itself, or the car keys, or other accessories. A few taps on the smartwatch can tell you the exact location of the smartphone it is connected to. Lost your phone? It’s just a tap away from you.
- e-Sim Smartwatches: There are loads of affordable smartwatches in India that have an e-Sim facility in it. Technically, you won’t need a smartphone at all, your smartphone will be on your wrist. An Independent device that has its own network. This is revolutionary in the tech world. If you want to know more about e-Sim, there you go.
Related Post: What Is An eSIM And Is It Available In India?
- The Juice! Your smartwatch will have a better battery life than your smartphone. So together, the combination of your Smartphone and Smartwatch can give you way better battery performance than just a smartphone. As your phone’s display is not in use, it saves a lot of battery.
Share with others: